Trouble

Peter's POV-
As Mr. Stark went unconscious, I felt my head pounding, I was lying on the floor.
"Mr. Stark? Wake up! Please!" I cried.
The handcuffs and chair I was strapped to suddenly disappeared. I crawled over immediately and wrapped my arm around Mr. Stark. I turned my head but I couldn't see Loki anywhere.
"Mr. Stark? Come on, please... Mr. Stark we need to get out of here." I whispered desperately, shaking his shoulders gently.
"You seem upset." A voice came from behind me. I turned and jumped up off the floor, blocking him from getting to Mr. Stark.
"It's not the Iron Man I need, no reason to shield him." He snarled.
"Just stop. Stop Loki. You don't have to do this! Please!" I said as he made his way towards me. I stepped over Mr. Stark and backed into the corner. I turned around, crying into my hands.
"MR. STARK!" I screamed.
A hand clasped over my mouth and pulled my body back. I did my best to scream, but I could still taste the blood from my face in my mouth. And just like that... I was taken to an entirely new place. But I had seen this one before, it was Stark tower.
"Drop your weapons!" Loki yelled at the guards, "Or the kid dies." He had the staff pointed at my back, digging it into my spine. I hunched backwards, away from the pain in my lower back.
The guards dropped their weapons and an explosion left the sceptre, killing most of the fighters. I squirmed about, but Loki still had his hand over my mouth, holding me still, he was so strong, I didn't have a chance. He dragged me along to the main hall, and there sat Natasha, Ned and Clint. They all jumped up at the sight of me.
"Peter!" Ned screamed.
"Kid! Are you okay?" Natasha asked, sounding extremely worried. I tried my best to nod my head, but I was pinned down.
"He will be, at least if you do what I say." Loki replied shortly. God I hated this! It was all my fault, Loki had control of the whole tower.
"Okay Loki, what do you want?"
"Not much, I just want to see you hurt, I want Stark to burn." He still had me gripped with his arm.
"You don't need to hurt Peter to do that." Nat said.
"You're right. It's just more fun this way. And I'm quite intrigued by the way this kid's brain works." He looked down at me again. I avoided his eyes.
He let me go and I fell to the floor, my hands covered in blood. I scrambled to my feet and went to run over to Ned, but Loki appeared in-front of me.
"Don't touch him!" Nat cried.
"Calm down assassin, I'm just testing him to see how much he can handle." Loki said sharply, placing the staff against my chest.
I felt my muscles tense up and my eyes closed.
"Clearly not a lot." Said Loki, looking disappointingly at me. Before I could move again, I felt the darkness close in on me.
When I woke up, I was on the floor, Loki's foot pinned me down.
"...What happened?" I asked drowsily.
"Shh shhh. Don't worry. You're gonna be okay?" Said Nat.
"Do you really believe that?!" Loki said, losing his patience.
"Where's Stark?" I asked.
"He'll be here, Peter." Ned replied.
Loki pressed down harder on my stomach, and suddenly the wind left me and I couldn't breathe.
"Leave... me alone... please." I wheezed, placing my hands on my stomach.
"You're hurting him!" Ned cried out.
Loki's smirked down at me, clearly enjoying my pain.
"Kneel." He said towards Ned, Nat and Clint.
They exchanged glances, before looking at me and kneeling down in front of him. He stepped away from me slightly, but I couldn't get up. I was too weak. I held my arm towards Loki to try and web him up, but he forced my hand down with his foot.
"Foolish mortal child." He knelt down beside me and continued. "This is your doing, you think you can stop me now?" I squirmed about, trying to free my arm, but he moved his foot and used his finger to hold it down now. He could keep my entire arm down with his finger, clearly I couldn't do anything to stop him. Even with the suit on.
"You have what you want now Loki. Just let Pete go." Nat said quietly.
"You guys really like this kid huh? It's like you are all so blinded by his foolishness." I lowered my eyes to the ground, and nearly passed out from the pain in my arm.
"I would quite like him in my army then." Loki continued. He brought the sceptre above me and hovered it by my heart.
"No... please... please don't..." I begged.
"No! Don't! He wouldn't be able to handle it." Clint said, I knew Loki had taken over Clint's mind before, it must've really scarred him...