Lonleyness

They lived their happiest lives with each other. They finally got married, Dr. Flug created their child and Named it Lloyd. As Lloyd grew older he noticed a strength that held their love together like glue. But he also noticed a weakness. By the time Black Hat was 40 he got more aggressive against Flug and Lloyd. "Do you not understand? I asked you to go get me a beer you lazy slut!" Black Hat yelled at Flug. "Why don't you get off your lazy ass and get it yourself!" He yelled back. Lloyd just sat in his room holding his stuffed giraffe. "It's okay fuzzy. They'll forgive each other soon okay?" Lloyd said petting his stuffed animal. "Lloyd!" Black Hat called for his son. "Yes daddy?" He called back. "Can you come here and show your dad how good of a parent I am? Please?" He said nicely. "Yes daddy I'll be there in a second!" He walked in the living room and sat in the middle of one of the fancy rugs in the floor. "Come sit up here" Flug said to Lloyd. "Okay" he climbed on the couch and sat in between them Black Hat pulled Lloyd closer to him then looked at Flug with a disgusted look. Lloyd grabbed both  Black Hat and Flug's hands and wrapped them around each other. "You guys have to love each other. That's what makes me happy. Now say sorry to each other" he said looking at them back and forth. Black Hat hesitated "I'm sorry babe" he said sweetly his look turning to a look of loveliness. Dr. Flug blushed a bit "I'm sorry too" he said hugging both Lloyd and Black Hat. "I love you guys so much" Black Hat said before kissing them both on the forehead. "I love you too" Lloyd and Flug said at the same time. Their love stayed together. Even if their where broken hearts, they were fixed. When Lloyd turned 12 they divorced and Dr. Flug took half custody of Lloyd and Black Hat got the other half so Lloyd could see them both. Dr. Flug never married anyone else because he knew there would be no one better than Black Hat. Black Hat became a recluse. Never went outside. Never answered calls. It was always dark and quiet in the old top hat mansion. Black Hat hated that. He wanted Flug and Lloyd back. He hoped Flug would get out of The crazy world he's in and come back for him. This never happened though. By the time Black Hat was 63 he still didn't look a day over 20 thanks to his demon self. Flug didn't come back lloyd didn't come back. Black Hat knew he'll have to die alone in 500 years.

All alone