Dating

It was a couple months after their "session". Black Hat was with Dr. Flug and Dementia outside in the backyard. Black Hat was sitting on the porch with Dr. Flug. Dementia was looking at Dr. Flug angrily because him and Black Hat where holding hands. Black Hat noticed Dementias glare then he decided to taunt her by kissing Flug's hand. Flug blushes and giggled a little while Dementia got more mad and left. Black Hat chuckled while Dr. Flug giggled more. Black Hat scooted closer to Dr. Flug and put his arms around his waist. Dr. Flug blushed. "I know we've only dated for a couple weeks but I wanna meet your parents" Flug said nervously. "What..." Black Hat said confused. "I wanna meet your parents" Dr. Flug repeated. "Heheh...erm......my parents...okay...well go. Just don't say or do anything related to Jesus Christ okay" Black Hat said nervously rubbing his neck. "What? Are you're parents like...the spawn of the devil or something" Dr. Flug mocked. "No their just intensely rich and rude demons like me" Black Hat explained. "Ok got it" Dr. Flug said. Dr. Flug leaned on Black Hat and closed his eyes. Black Hat rested his head on Flug's. "When do you want to go?" Black Hat said patting Flug's shoulder. "Hmm...how about the end of next month" Dr. Flug said looking up at Black Hat. Black Hat fixed his tie "sounds good". "I'm hungry" Dr. Flug said. "What do you want to eat" Black Hat asked before kissing him on the cheek. "Errrm...pizza" Dr. Flug said adjusting his bag. "Okay sweetheart just wait a couple minutes" he covered Flug's ears and yelled "DEMENTIA , 5.0.5 ORDER PIZZA FOR ME AND FLUG!!!!" Dr. Flug was glad he had coved his ears because he hates when Black Hat yells. "What kind of pizza do you guys want!" Dementia yelled from across the house. "What kind do you want." Black Hat said softly to Flug. "Just pepperoni please" Flug said sweetly. He covered Flug's ears again. "Half meat lovers and half pepperoni!!!!" Black Hat yelled. "Okay!" Dementia yelled back. They waited for the pizza to be delivered. And while they were waiting they all just sitting in the living room. Dementia and 5.0.5 where fighting over the remote while Dr. Flug and Black Hat were kissing and cuddling each other. They were like 2 love birds. They love each very much. They can't live without each other. 5.0.5 thought it was cute that Black Hat and Dr. Flug were getting along. Dementia wished it could've been her sitting with Black Hat instead of Flug. She wanted to be the one Black Hat loved and cared for. But Black Hat only pushed her away. Dr. Flug on the other hand was very flustered at all the attention from Black Hat he was getting. He liked it. He liked getting kissed, hugged, and loved by his favorite boss.