HUGS!!

If you skipped the info you'll be really confused so you better go back up and read it.

Black Hat was sitting in the hall looking at a photo book. He was looking at all the photos. Even his prison days photos. No one knew about those pictures though. Black Hat decided to check on his favorite and best scientist, Dr. Flug. He stood up and walked to the lab door. He wanted to barge in but he remembered his counselor said to be more polite to his workers so he rolled his eyes as he knocked on the door. Dr. Flug simply said "come in!". Black Hat came in through the door and greeted him. "Hello, Doctor" He said in a deep and careless tone. Dr. Flug smiled at him like an angle. "Hello sir!" He said in excitement. Black Hat rolled his eyes. "Here's your paycheck" Black Hat handed Dr. Flug a piece of paper that read "$5k"

"Oh my god!! Thank you sir!" He said hugging Black Hat. Black Hat hugged him back. He liked hugs from his scientist. They where warm, soft , heart warming and they made him a little bit happier. In Flug's point of view, Black Hats hugs where to die for! He thought Black Hats hugs where warm, comfortable, and nice. He also loved the smell of Black Hats rose cologne. But the best part to him was how they made him feel safe. When Black Hat let go of the hug Dr. Flug still had his arms wrapped around his torso. He didn't want the fluttery feeling in his heart to stop. Black Hat moved Dr. Flug's arms down. "Get to work" he said softly and warmly.

"I'll hug you more later"