Our first date...hang out thing

As soon as the clock hit 7:00 pm Flug knew it was quitting time. A time Black Hat gave him to relax and maybe take a nap. He went to go find Black Hat. He couldn't find him anywhere and the only place he didn't check was in Black Hats office. He went up the stairs with dementia following him. "Whatchya doin!" Dementia yelled. "Go away Dementia I'm trying to do something" Dr. Flug said. "Like what!" Dementia yelled once again. " I'm going to ask Black Hat if he wants to hang out with me" Dr. Flug whispered. Dementia looked down and sighed "oh...well...have fun with that" she walked away sadly.

When Dr. Flug reaches Black Hats office door he knocked and waited for Black Hat to say something or to open the door. Black Hat opened the door. "Oh...hi Flug" he rolled his eyes. "What do you want". Dr. Flug felt unwanted so he looked down and started muttering quietly. "You want me to hug you don't you" Black Hat raises an eyebrow. Dr. Flug nods softly still looking down. "I also wanted to ask if I could hang out with you if you're not to busy" Dr. Flug said. "I'm not busy. Plus I'm very bored and could use someone like you to talk to" he tried cheering up Flug. Dr. Flug smiled under his bag. Black Hat put his hand on Dr. Flug's shoulder and lead him inside his office. It was a bit gloomy and gothic but it's not like he hasn't seen it before. Dr. Flug just sat down on the chair across from Black Hat. "After a couple minutes of conversation Black Hat asked Flug a question he wouldn't forget. "So why do you want to be with me all of the sudden" Black Hat asked. "Because....erm..." Dr. Flug got a little tense and knew he wanted to answer his bosses questions truthfully. He took a deep breath "because, you make me feel happy and safe and appreciated and stuff like that". "Hmm I didn't think you liked me that much" Black Hat said. That reminded Flug of what he wanted to tell him. "Actually sir....I like you a lot" Dr. Flug hesitated. Black Hat paused "what do you mean...". Dr. Flug took a deep breath. "I have a serious crush on you" he said feeling unwanted still. Black Hat paused and stood up and walked over to him. He stood behind him. "Get up" He said to Flug. Flug said "yes, sir" as he stood up. Flug did not look behind him. Black Hat looked down at him and slowly lifted up his arms and wrapped them around Flug's torso softly.

Dr. Flug looked up and said "do you love me"

Black Hat looked down "yes I do"