Flatlining

The nurses finally let Black Hat and White Hat into the hospital room where Dr. Flug was laying. Black Hat was sitting next to the hospital bed. He was holding Dr. Flug's hand while White Hat stood at the foot of the bed. Black Hat hoped Dr. Flug would wake up soon. Black Hat kept watching the heart monitor. Black Hat put his head on Flug's chest to see if his heart was beating properly. He heard slight beating. Every time his heart beats, Black Hat  gets closer and closer wto tearing up. He noticed that he was okay. He was gonna be fine. He started to chuckled a little And started tearing up. White Hat was confused "what?".Black Hat gripped onto Dr. Flug's hand. "He's okay" He said happily. Dr. Flug started to open his eyes a little. Black Hat stood up quickly and got excited. Dr. Flug smiled and reached his arms out, wanting to hug Black Hat. He saw White Hat was there too so he signaled White Hat to come to him so he could hug White Hat as well. "I love you" Black Hat said before he kissed Dr. Flug. "I love you too" Dr. Flug said weakly. "I'm so glad you're okay" White Hat said while hugging Dr. Flug. "Hey White Hat can I have a word with you" Black Hat said standing up. White Hat finished hugging the young man and said "yes of course" he stood up while Black Hat was walking out and he walked out with him. "We'll be right back okay honey" White Hat said smiling. "Okay" Dr. Flug said getting comfortable. Black Hat closed the door. "Can you take 5.0.5 and Dementia for a while" Black Hat said staring into White Hats eyes. "Yes for how long" he said staring back. "Erm....I'm still deciding" he smirked. White Hat got nervous "okay I'll take em". "Forever" Black Hat said. " what?" White Hat looked confused. "Take em forever" he said. "I have to keep my partner alive and I don't want this shit to happen again!". Black Hat and White Hat walked back in the room. Black Hat went to go sit Dr. Flug. He looked happy to see his favorite boss. Black Hat saw the stitch on Flug's neck. "Hello my sweet rose" Black Hat said while caressing Flug's cheek. "Hello" Flug said weakly. "My little brother is going to take 5.0.5 and Dementia to live with him so they can stop hurting you okay?" He said softly. "Okay" Flug said putting his hand on Black Hats chest and he smirked. "I never wanted them there anyway". Black Hat liked where this was going. He smirked evilly.