25. I Love You

Minjin's POV

I was crying again.

I. Was. Pregnant.

How is this possible?! I couldn't get pregnant because someone kick my stomach hard. But Moonbin thrusted in up to my womb.

Taehyung's POV

I wonder what Minjin is doing at this time.

Maybe I could track her down! I called Minjin at 4:00 am. Very late, but I bet she will pick up.

After a few minutes Minjin pick up the phone.

I rush and got my phone from the counter at the kitchen.

"Mi-" before I could say anything, the line went silence.

"Hello?" I looked at my phone and she hung up.

Time to track her down. I'm not good at these so I clicked every button and I found out where she is.

I put on my jacket and got my bike ready to bike for a minute to Minjin's house.

Minjin's POV

I hung up on Taehyung as soon as I saw his name.

I climbed onto the couch and buried my face in my knees and cried hard.

The door bursted open revealing a worried Taehyung.

"Minjin are you okay?!" He asked and walked closer toward me.

I threw a book at him. Taehyung dodged the book and tried to get me up.

"Get away from me. You said I am a slut right?" I asked and scooter away from Taehyung.

"No you are not," He said.

"Yes I am a slut," I choked a sob.

Before Taehyung could say anything, I cut him off.

"I am pregnant," I said. I expected Taehyung to slap me or hurt me, but he hug me.

I could feel my shoulder getting damp and wet. Is he crying? I patted his back and hug back. My tears soon stopped dripping and dried on my face.

"Taehyung you can let go," I said and he doesn't listen.

"I-I'm s-so... sorry," Taehyung manages to say.

"For what?" I asked facing Taehyung.

"For leaving you when I saw you getting raped at the alley," Taehyung says and I slapped him hard across the cheek in madness.

"Fuck you," I spat at Taehyung and got up to go to my room.

He stood up and grab my hand before I twisted the knob open to my door.

"Please forgive me. We can raise the baby together," I didn't look at Taehyung.

"Too late. I'm aborting the baby," I said and opened the door.

"You can't!" Taehyung yelled and sob harder.

"Why? I am still in high school and I can't raise a baby," I said.

"Because I... I want to have kids with you," Taehyung said looking at me.

I turned around to face Taehyung who was kneeling on his knees.

"Why?" I asked smiling a bit.

"B-because I love you," He said.

"For how long??" I asked my smile reaching the corner of my lips already.

"Since we met at the party,".

"Aww... I love you too," I said and hug Taehyung.

I could tell Taehyung was shock.

"W-what?" He asked.

"If someone loves one another and doesn't want to let go of them, they forgive them until they make one biggest mistake, but you haven't yet so I forgive you," I said hugging Taehyung tighter.

Taehyung hugs me back.

I pulled away.

"How about Jandi, Jin, and the others?" I asked.

"The others already forgive me. Jandi and I are dating, but Jin still hates me,".

"It's okay, I could go talk to Jin and you could go do your thing with Jandi," I said.

"What thing?" He asked. I slapped his shoulder.

"Since we're a couple you should not cheat on me! Got it?" I said doing a pinky promise.

Taehyung accepted my pinky promise.

"Fine,".

"Now let's get 5," he said.

"Five what?" I asked thinking about food.

"Five babies," Taehyung said and I widened my eyes.

"Later when I'm not tired and halfway through the school year. I ain't taking care of 6 babies," I said.

"Fine. But we could still take care of the baby inside you," Taehyung said patting my stomach.

"Mhm," I nodded and we both went to bedroom to sleep.

"You'll be living in my house okay?" I asked and Taehyung put out a fist in the air.

"Could I pack my stuff??!!" He asked.

"No later," I said and pulled him back into the bed.