22. Who You Are

Minjin's POV

I went back to school after that whole hospital incident thing with Taehyung hurting me.

As I walk in through the fresh cold halls of school, I could feel everyone's stare at me. Did Taehyung hit me too hard that I suddenly got pretty?

"Minjin! Minjin! I'm so sorry!" Taehyung's voice was heard through the halls, running after me while his hand was reaching out trying to grab my arm.

Me, being the coward ran away to the rooftop where there is barely anyone, but me. And some people.

I soon arrived at the rooftop, I slammed the door shut breathing heavily like I just ran 100 miles to get here.

"Already getting problems at school?" A soft calming voice said behind me.

I turned around it see Min Yoongi sitting on a bench.

"Ah Yoongi! You're here! So much problems, right now I'm hiding from Taehyung," I said and sat on the bench next to Yoongi.

"Minjin-ah, there's something I've been wanting to do for a while now,".

"Why don't you do it now?" I ask putting my hands on down on the bench pushing my body forward looking straight lay at Yoongi's eyes.

"Because I'm afraid it's gonna ruin our friendship,"

"If your gonna murder me, I'll scream," I said scooting away 1 centimeter.

"Of course not! I'm not a murderer,"

"Anyway what have you been trying to do?" I ask curiously

"This," Yoongi's hand reached out to my chin and pulled me closer making our lips crash.

I was kissing Min Yoongi my best childhood friend.

Soon the door slammed open, but Yoongi didn't pull away.

Taehyung's POV

I was wrong. I should've not dated Minjin. I should have not met her. I hate her. She's just like every girl I dated. A slut.

I slammed the door shut leaving them to kiss.

Soon I looked through the halls and found Jandi.

Jandi was chatting and talking with one of the girls in my class. I walk up to her and grab her shoulders.

"Jandi do you hate Minjin? Answer me honestly," I asked not caring if Jandi's friends were here. I just wanted to know Jandi's Answer.

"Sorry Oppa, but yes," Jandi says closing her eyes waiting for something.

"Great, come with me," I grab Jandi's wrist and dragged her to the canteen.

"Where are we going?" Jandi kept on asking like a little kid. Soon she finally stopped when she saw the canteen.

"You're gonna help me set up the auditorium in the cafeteria stage. We'll be revealing the true Minjin," I said. "Great idea let's do it!" Jandi says and drags me upstage behind the curtains of the auditorium.

"Got any proof?" I asked. "Always, these are from my friends," Jandi handed me printed pictures of Minjin kissing Jin, Yoongi, Jimin, Jungkook, and Moonbin.

"Great, let's use this. Now all we need is a projector and a bucket of dead fish," I said.

Author's Note POV

Hi guys😐
This fanfiction will be coming to an end and I'm so happy so I could work on my other stories, and school work.
Maybe like 5 or 3 more chapters!