21. No More Can Do

Jimin's POV

Everyone came into the hospital. Most of them were angry and sad.

"W-what happened to M-Minjin?" Jin asked with tears rolling down his face like a waterfall.

"Taehyung-" I was cut off when Jin grabbed my collar making me the same height as him. Also I am not short it is my shoe's height.

"What the hell did he do?!?!" Jin asked crying a lot. Making all his tears across his face.

"He hurt Minjin," I sighed and Jin let go of my collar making me jump down on the floor.

"That bastard!" Jin yelled.

"Chill Jin, she will be fine, right?" Namjoon the leader of BTS said while patting Jin's broad shoulders. The others nodded while Jinhee, Minjin's best friend was crying quietly by herself outside next to Minjin's door.

Minjin's door flew open revealing the doctor.

"Are you all her family member?" The doctor asked.

We all nodded. "Yes," I said.

"Okay only 3 people at a time may come in,". Me, Jinhee, and Yoongi decided to go in and see her.

Minjin's POV

I woke up in a hospital with Yoongi, Jinhee, and Jimin around me.

"Why am I here?" I asked.

Then the doctor came in with a clipboard.

"I'm sorry Miss Lee, but you cannot make babies again or move your left arm because it has been sprained,".

Tears made their way to the edge of my eyes. I couldn't believe this. Was this a dream? I wish I could wake up from this nightmare.

"W-why?" I stuttered with a crooked voice.

"Since you got hit in the stomach a lot, it can not function well. Your left arm could not move because it seams like someone stepping on it so hard. Anyways if you have anymore questions you can contact me," The doctor says and leaves.

"I-I'm Sorry! I shouldn't left you for my family!" Jinhee cries grabbing my hand.

I pat her head softly. "It's okay," I manage to speak.

"Yah Granpa Yoongie is your studies more important then me?" I said when Yoongi has a book in his hands.

"Of course myself is more important," Yoongi said. I fake a gasp.

"Just kidding," Yoongi says.

"Sorry I couldn't protect you, Minjin," Jimin says.

"It's okay, I'll kill that alien shit," I said.

Then everyone came into the room. Who I noticed first was Jin and Jungkook crying while hugging each other.

"Kook, Jin, I'm a ghost now," I pretended.

Jungkook and Jin look up and hug me so tightly that I may become a real ghost.

"Please stop joking, I'm worried about you," Jin says. Jungkook nods.

"I'm not a real ghost," I said. "Anyway I ain't move my left arm or make babies anymore,".

Everyone except Jinhee, Yoongi, and Jimin widened their eyes.

"Minjin, I would be happy to make you have babies again," Jin says.

"I'm still in high school!" I smacked Jin's shoulder.

"Did you just hit my broad shoulder?" Jin asked making a bitch face.

"Yes," I said and laughed.

"Now can I get out of here? This place stinks like dead fish," I said then everyone help me get out.

I could walk and do anything except my left arm look like a balloon flying around.

~~~

Taehyung's POV

I haven't heard from anyone since this day.

I wonder how they are doing. Should I call them?

"Oppa! Here's porridge for your head. Hope you feel better!" Jandi said patting my head.

It was my favorite porridge as a kid. The kind of porridge with rice and pork in it and then a few vegetable. It was my favorite food in the Philippines when I traveled there!

I ate it while Jandi went downstairs to grab me a drink.

Suddenly after I ate three bites of my favorite pork porridge and I suddenly remember from last night.

Yesterday night I went to the bar and saw Minjin!

I smiled at the though of her.

I took another scoop then got another memory about last night. I remember that I found Minjin drunk in a room, and then I forgot.

I took a big spoonful scoop of pork with porridge in it until I suddenly remember everything.

Oh my god. I abused Minjin. Then got beaten up by Jimin!

"Taehyung I got your water. Are you okay?" Jandi asked and rushes to me.

I didn't notice that tears were rolling down my face onto my porridge.

"I-I hurt...her," I managed to say.

Jandi gasped.

"Oppa! It's either me or that girl,"

"Don't call her a girl," I said coldly glaring at Jandi. "Now leave,".

Jandi started to tear up and ran out of my house.

I sighed.