24. New Life

Minjin's POV

The smell of SMtown High filled my nose. My new high school!

I took my very first steps inside SMtown and everyone stared at me. I nervously wrapped my hands around the straps of my backpack.

Someone whistled and I looked at that person.

He looks like Taehyung

He looks like Taehyung. Probably because I can't get over Taehyung.

I glared at the boy as he walk down the halls toward me while everyone stared at us. Mostly at me, but I noticed the girls glaring at me or either having heart eyes for this Taehyung Look-Alike Boy.

"You seem hot here," he said.

"I know," I said.

"May I show you around this school?" He asked me.

"Do I look like I know the way to school?" I asked sarcastically and walked behind him to the room that said 'Office' on top of the door.

That boy is hot, but he is arrogant and a pervert, kinda reminds me of Taehyung.

I walked to the office and got my schedule.

As I walked through the halls to my first class, every boy had their eyes on me, some were flirting with me.

I got into my first class every boy looked relaxed and smirk while winked at me. I felt weirded out and sat on a seat where no one sat in the front corner on the left seat.

The class went well, I got introduce then we stared learning and blah blah blah.

I basically wasn't excited or happy. It was boring. I sat next to Baekhyun for lunch, I mean HE sat next to me FIRST.

School day ended and it was time to go home, I walked home until I met an alley.

There was a dark black suit man with a mask.

He pulled down his mask and I gasp.

Taehyung's POV

Where is Minjin? Probably being a crybaby.

School ended with Jandi clinging onto me then she left for some work.

As I was walking I passed by Minjin in an alley! With a.. boy.

Eh, she should go to hell.

I shrug and walk ahead ignoring her. But the boy seemed familiar.

Minjin's POV

"M-Moonbin?" I stuttered and walked backwards until my back hit the wall.

"You guess right. After what you did to me. Cheating behind my back. You're such a slut. You kissed lots of guys, but barely kissed me," Moonbin said and took a step toward me.

"So now I'm doing the same,"

"What are you g-gonna do?" I asked slightly moving to the other side so he won't get me.

"You see that mattress? And since this place is really quiet and no one really goes here, let's do something special eh?" Moonbin smirks and grabs my arm as I was about to run.

"Too late," Moonbin smirks and throws me to the mattress and hovored over on top of me.

"It won't hurt unless you're a virgin," He finally says and vegans sucking on my collar.

I beg and scream for help, but no one came.

Baekhyun's POV

As I saw Minjin at school, I decided to play with her since this is my last day at SMtown.

It didn't go quite well, but I check the time and I had to leave for the airport after school ended. I drove to the airport and climbed onboard.

"Goodbye South Korea. Welcome China," I said.

Minjin's POV

I was bender over like a ball, not sleeping.

Clothes were scattered on the floor. All I could hear was Moonbin's snores and pants after he had rape me.

I was still crying and shaking.

Before I was reported or anything happen, I got the courage to reach my panties and bra and wear them again.

Then I slowly got up and took my skirt and shirt that were laying like dead leaves.

I put them on and walk to nowhere without my shoes.

Suddenly I throw up on the sidewalk.

Then after 5 minutes of walking, I threw up again.

Weird.

I ran to my house and got my things.

I went to the bathroom to see if I was pregnant.