20. The Fight

Minjin's POV

I was now sitting at a bar with Park Jimin.

Jimin offered me to try one of the best drinks at the bar. Jimin's not gonna drug the drink right? I accepted the offer and he paid for the drinks.

After 10 shots I was already drunk as hell.

Author's POV

Minjin was drunk as hell except for Jimin. If you thought he was gonna rape her, you're wrong. Jimin was pranking Minjin into drinking the most expensive drink.

But, little do they both know, Taehyung was also at the bar. He was drunk as hell.

Jimin took Minjin to the club's bedroom and let her rest, but Taehyung saw Jimin and Minjin together and took it the wrong way.

Taehyung's POV

Are they dating this quickly that they both want each other?! I will teach that hoe ex girlfriend of mine a lesson and make sure Minjin won't regret it.

Jimin's POV

I laid Minjin down on a bed and suddenly jumped up when the door slammed open very loudly.

And there stood Taehyung who looked drunk.

"What? We need to take you home," I came up to him and grabbed Taehyung's arms, trying to help him stand, but he slapped my hand away.

"Get off me you rapist, you did something to Minjin," Taehyung coldly said to me with the most childish glare ever!

"I did not, now let's get you home," I said now walking back to Taehyung, but he push me behind him.

Now Taehyung was facing me.

"Bye," Taehyung said and slammed the door in my face.

All of a sudden I heard screaming inside the room.

"T-Taehyung! NOO! OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR!!" I yelled through the door while banging my fist against the door making my fist bloody.

Minjin's POV

I heard screaming and suddenly woke up to see Taehyung.

I was half sober and asked, "Why are you here? Wait why am I in a bedroom on a bed?" I scaredly asked Taehyung.

"You're gonna get your punishment very soon, bitch," Taehyung said glaring at me and walk forward toward me in a mad, hungry, way.

Each time he steps forward I move backwards causing my back to hit the head of the bed.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked, but there was no answer. Taehyung immediately grabbed my hair.

"AHHHHH!!! Taehyung Stop! This hurts!!~" I whined, but Taehyung just growled and told me to shut up instead.

I was now on the floor getting dragged by Taehyung.

Taehyung let go of my hair and I try to go run to the door, but he only kick my back causing me to ache in pain.

Finally I heard Jimin banging the door, but it was lock.

I tried reaching for the door knob only to be met by Taehyung's foot stepping on my hand.

I screamed as loud as I can, but Taehyung forcefully grabs my chin and roughly kissed me.

Taehyung bit my bottom lip as hard as he can until my lips were bruised and bleeding up.

I cried until Taehyung pulled away and punch my stomach and my back multiple times.

Then I could feel my heart slowly stop. My eyes nearly closing. Soon I faded away after Taehyung gave me one last kick in my stomach.

"You should go rot in hell," was all I could hear before I blackout.

Jimin's POV

I finally got the key to the bedroom by the manager and ran to the bedroom.

I quickly struggled trying to open it up and I finally opened the door and slammed it down only to see Minjin like a dead body and Taehyung was stepping on her chest.

My blood boiled as my knuckles turned white.

I began to hit Taehyung right here right there not missing a spot until Taehyung was bruised up.

"Leave Minjin alone," I said and carried Minjin to the hospital.

I got a taxi and we drove in silence to the Hirara Hospital.

I grabbed Minjin's phone and looked through her contacts.

Best Friend❤️
Cute Alien Boyfriend
Kim Seokie
My sweet bunny
Swaeg Guy
...

I decided to call all of them and also my friends except for him. That alien piece of shit.

I quickly paid the taxi and carried Minjin to the hospital.

Soon the doctors and nurses took Minjin away leaving me to walking in circles and wait for Minjin's family members and my friends.