15. Dating

Minjin's POV

I was sitting at my chair in class until Taehyung came up to me with Jungkook in a headlock.

"Yah What are you doing to him!?" I asked getting up from my relaxing position and sat up.

"Who do you like?" Jungkook asked.

Well there's Jungkook, Taehyung, and Moonbin. Of course not Moonbin. I don't like Jungkook or Taehyung.

Who do I like?

"It's obvious it's me!" Taehyung says ruffing Jungkook's hair.

"Stop fighting! I don't like neither of you!" I said stopping them from fighting.

"So you didn't enjoy that kiss I gave you at the vending machine?" Taehyung says smirking at Jungkook.

"W-what?" Jungkook says.

"We did more then that," Taehyung says going to my side.

"No we didn't!" I said pushing him.

"Could we talk in private?" Jungkook asked me.

"Ya sure," I said and Jungkook took my hand and ran off leaving Taehyung alone.

Jungkook dragged me to the vending machine where no one was there and pinned me against it.

I could feel my heart beating fast. Do I like Jungkook?

"Is it true or are you lying?" He asked looking at me.

"It is tru-,".

Crash!

Jungkook crashed his lips onto mines kissing me.

I widened my eyes. Is Jungkook actually kissing me! Omo he has grown up.

I closed my eyes and kissed him back.

Jungkook pulled away.

"I don't want you to say if it's true or not. If you do I might get hurt, so if it is true I'll be happy for you," Jungkook looking down at the ground.

"I-I'm Sorry Jungkook," tears filled my eyes.

"It's ok, I'll kill Taehyung if he hurts you," Jungkook says.

One tear slid down my cheeks.

"Let's just stay as friends and everything will be fine," Jungkook says.

"O-okay," I said.

"Starting today!" Jungkook says and holds out a pinky.

I smiled at him and wiped my tears.

"Why do we have to do a pinky promise?" I asked and accepted his pinky with mines.

"Because it's a promise that means we will forever be friends," he says.

"Now let's go to class," he says and runs to his class.

"Last one gets the moldy milk!" Jungkook shouts.

"Yah! Wait for me!" I yelled at him and ran.

Taehyung's POV

Class already started and Minjin and Jungkook came late so they had detention.

I began drawing on my notebook. It was a circle in the middle of my paper.

I surrounded the circle with five petals. Then another row of five until it look like a flower.

Class ended and I left to go catch Minjin.

Minjin's POV

I was walking to the canteen because of course I'm getting food and eating all of them.

Detention is starting in 30 minutes so 20 for eating, 10 for relaxing.

"Can Minjin please go to the rooftop?" I heard my name being called on the speaker by a unknown voice.

I frowned so I put my food in a plastic bag and my drink not opened yet in my backpack.

And just in case I'm being murdered I brought a spork. Fork and Spoon.

I walked upstairs until I got to the rooftop to see the back of someone.

I grabbed the person's shoulders, but they turned around and grabbed my wrist.

I looked up to see Taehyung.

"What? Are you gonna murder me because I brought my spork," I said and pulled it out.

"Maybe, but on the bed without clothes," he said.

"Rapist!" I said and backed away from him.

"I'm kidding!" He said and laughed.

"Watch me get my revenge," I said.

"Good luck with that,".

"Now hurry up and tell me what you wanna tell me," I said sitting on the bench.

Taehyung held my hands.

"Minjin, will you be my girlfriend?" Taehyung kneeled down.

"W-what?" I asked.

"Pabo I'm asking if you wanna be my girlfr-," I cut Taehyung off and kissed his lips.

I pulled away.

"Yes!" I said.

"Yes to what?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes I will be your girlfriend Kim Taehyung," I said and smiled.

Taehyung kisses me again and pulled away.

"Okay let's go downstairs. I'm walking you to detention for being a bad girl," He said and dragged me downstairs.

"Don't flirt with anyone or talk with boys except for me Okay?" Taehyung said in front of the detentions door.

"I'm not gay. I'm gonna talk to girls," I said.

"Okay bye! Don't forget I'm picking you up!" Taehyung says and runs.

I went inside the detention room and waited for an hour for this to be over, but I also send notes to Jungkook.

We both were telling jokes and pick up lines. My jokes are corny with a spice of rice!

Jungkook told me that the jokes were from Jin. I wonder who is Jin?