Animal Insticts (Chandler)

"I can't believe that it's been six months since we've started dating." You told Chandler as he just kept smiling at you, watching you fix your messy hair from last night.

"Yeah." He said, continuing to stare at you.

"Good morning to you love birds. I could hear how nice it was last night, by the way." Joey said, entering the apartment, coming from Monica's.

You blushed a rosy red, looking down at your watch before realizing the time. "Oh, crap! I have to be somewhere in ten minutes." You exclaimed, pressing a kiss to Chandler's cheek, feeling him pull you to his lips instead.

You sighed into the kiss, your hand moving to the back of his neck before remembering the time. You let go, to his disappointment, and ran to his room to get your clothes.

Joey chuckled. "You two are so cute."

Chandler looked over at him. "Really? You think?" He asked, watching as Joey chuckled again, laughing at his smitten state.

"Okay, I think I'm good. Do I look good? Oh, what if I don't look good?" You said, entering the room with a lady like suit on, your hair running down your suit.

Chandler looked up, nearly baffled as Joey continued to chuckle at his state. He seemed to not be able to get the words out so Joey spoke for him.

"You look beautiful, now go get em!" Joey said, watching you smile and head towards the door, pressing a light kiss to Chandler's cheek and giving Joey a shorter one as you headed out the door.

Chandler looked over at Joey. "How do you know what she's doing?" He asked.

Joey looked up from his bowl of cereal. "I don't. I was assuming it was big considering she was wearing a suit. Ladies never just wear suits, man."

He shrugged. "Yeah, I guess."

=
"Ugh, today has been terrible. First, I bomb my interview. Second, some guy tried to hit on me in the interview. Third, someone told me to get the job means I'd have to sleep with him. Fourth, I got coffee spilled on my pants." You said, plopping down on the couch next to Chandler, looking over at him.

He sighed. "Okay, okay."

You pushed yourself into his hold, letting out a sigh as Monica stared at the two of you.

"I want that!"

You looked up at her, confused by what she had just said. "You want all of the bad stuff that just happened to me?"

She shook her head. "No, I want this. A relationship!"

You nodded. "Oh."

Ross came into Central Perk laughing slightly. "Hey, guys. This is Emily. She's British and can play rugby."

"No, no. I can't play rugby, I helped you play rugby." She corrected him, looking over at you and Chandler. You hadn't looked up at her, pressing your face into his large T-shirt.

"Is she alright?" She asked.

You looked up. "Yeah, I'm good. Just a stressful day. You want a coffee?" You asked Chandler, standing up as he shook his head. "No, I'm good. I'll just sit here."

You smiled, pressing a light kiss to his cheek before going up to the counter.

"Oh, they're together?" Emily asked Ross. He nodded. "Yeah, they've been together for six months." Emily nodded. "Oh, interesting."

"Yeah, I guess."

"Oh. My. God."

Chandler looked up to see Janice suddenly standing in the middle of Central Perk. You were still standing over at the counter getting your coffee, not noticing Janice at all.

"Chandler Bing- is that you?"

"It's me, Janice." He said, awkwardly standing up and laughing. She just pulled him into a hug, pressing a kiss to his cheek as he tried to rub off the lipstick smudge.

"How have you been? I mean, I'm divorced now so that's fun but if you wanna hook up some time, we can."

Chandler tried to get words out but they were stuck. "Aw, Bingaling." Janice said, giving him a light kiss with a large smile.

"Hey, hey!" You said, coming over and stepping in between the two of them. Janice took a step back. "Oh, well aren't you the cutest! Are you his little overprotective friend or?"

Chandler didn't say anything as you took his hand in yours. "I know you and Chandler may have had a thing but now, now he's with me. And I've had a horrible day so don't test me, alright?"

She took a step back. "Geez, I'm sorry. Bye, Chandler." She said as she left the building.

You set down the coffee on the table and turned around to face him. "Why did I do that? Why the hell did I do that? I just embarrassed you in front of everyone! Oh my god, I am so sorry." You told him, watching as he took you in his arms.

"'No, it's fine. Really. You've had a bad day and I'm with you now so, it's only fair that I, uh, I get defended." He told you.

You hummed a little. "Really?"

He nodded. "Yeah, yeah. Of course."

You nodded. "Can we, uh, go back to the apartment?" You asked him, a rosy blush appearing on your cheeks.

He laughed a little, a smile growing on his lips as he eagerly grabbed your hand, pulling you out of the building and towards where his apartment was.

"God, those two are just animals!" Monica said, sitting back on the couch again. "I want that."

=
"Can you be jealous more often?" Chandler asked as he laid back on the bed. You laughed a little, throwing his t-shirt on as you got up, feeling him pull you back to him.

"Mm, I love you too but we need to go." You told him, pressing your lips to his again as he pulled you to him.

"Alright, alright. Maybe a little while longer." You said back, laughing as he pulled you under the blankets again.