sequel

As promised there is a new sequel that will be coming out soon. The new book will pick up the day of the battle and will be following Alpha Graham Taylor in his life following the war.

 I am very excited for this new book and I hope anyone who read Kaden is excited too! I am so proud of Kaden and I am already proud of Graham and I hope I have even more success in the future. Don't forget to tell your friends, vote, and comment.

love you guys the most :)))

Summary:

"My wolf made it hard for me to control myself around you." He took another step and now we were standing inches apart.

"He wanted to hold you while you slept." Graham put his hand on my cheek and I immediately felt the sparks running from his fingers.

"To kiss you when you talked too much." He ran his thumb across my bottom lip and I couldn't believe this was happening. I took a step back not knowing what else to do.

"What are you saying?" He closed the space again and put his hands on my waist and the closeness made my belly fill with butterflies.

"I'm saying that I am in love with you Elizabeth and I have been for over a year and every day it broke my heart to not get to show you I love you."

Hope you enjoy! Thanks for reading XOXO

UPDATE: THE SEQUEL IS UP NOW GO CHECK IT OUT!!!!