one

I hopped into my old car and sat for a minute remembering why I loved it and why I chose it.

I drove off to school and my mind wandered. I got to the school and when I got out the immediate feeling of regret washed over me. I should've stayed home. When I walk through the halls I make sure not to bump into anyone but I don't cower away either. I don't really have friends but people don't mess with me.

I sat down in my seat in the back of the class making sure my ball cap and hair hid my face. I pulled out my notebook and began to draw my brother, Graham. He turns 21 in a few weeks and I promised him a picture for his office. Being Alpha has made him busy both still makes time for me even if he's not blood family.

"Ms. Payne, I appreciate your love for the arts but what I'm teaching is important."

I looked up and some of my hair fell in front of my eyes. I pushed my hair behind my ear and closed my book.

"Yes sir, I'm sorry."

Throughout the day I kept my head held high but kept my mouth shut. I was walking out of the school and was almost to the door when I tripped and began to fall. I braced myself for the fall but it never came because an arm wrapped around my waist caught me. I turned to see a pair of eyes that looked like the ocean.

"Are you okay?" I expected my throat to close and keep me from speaking but it didn't.

"Yeah. Thank you." He smiled and his teeth were almost too straight.

"What's your name?"

"Sawyer Payne." He nodded. "It's nice to meet you Alpha Brooks but I really must go." That's when I saw Graham. We made eye contact as the boys hands left my waist. I turned away from the boy slowly trying to understand it all.

A/N

Hey everyone so I hope you like the fist chapter of my new book and first werewolf book.

I know this chapter is short but I have decided with this book that chapters will end more naturally and I will be less worried about word count.

This song actually was a little inspiration which is why I included it.

This chapter is dedicated to @Dreamerse who wrote His, Colour Me Red, and Xavier. All of which are completed and I've read. I am a huge fan and I urge any body who reads my stories to head over to their account because those stories will make you laugh and cry and it's 100% worth it.

Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading XOXO