Imaginary Friend?

So my little boy was playing in his toy box alone. Or so I thought. He was talking to someone and I didn't really think much of it at the time. When I asked him who he was talking to he said, "The little boy." Well, that kind of creeped me out a little but I just shrugged it off. A couple of occurrences have happened and now I believe he was telling the truth. I believe there were two different spirits in the house.

When I came home from work one night my son would not look at me by the front door. When I asked why he said, "There is a guy standing next to you mom." Well, this kind of freaked me out.

Then on another day I could not find my son's bottle and I tore the house apart (and I mean I checked heat vents, pan cabinets, dressers... Everywhere). So I told my son if he didn't find his bottle, he would not get one anymore. So my son walks into the kitchen for (I kid you not) like two seconds and comes back into the living room with his bottle with ice cold milk in it. Here's the kicker... When he lost the bottle (which was 2 hours ago) it had lemonade in it. So I said out loud, "I don't know who you are, but do not ever fill anything for my child. I will do it myself." It didn't happen again.

The next thing happened to me personally. I was just getting ready to go to bed and everyone else was already there and sound asleep. So I shut off the lights and checked all the doors and proceeded to go to bed. I had just climbed into bed and layed my head on the pillow when I heard, "What'cha doin?" from a little kid's voice right in front of me. I sat up and looked around and didn't see anyone there. So I got out of bed and went and check on the kids, but they were still asleep.