Chapter 12

Sorry not sorry but I almost choked on my own laughter when I saw that Wattpad has marked chapters 1-11 and even 'Characters' as mature content. Damn. I didn't know it's that bad.

Anyway....this book is so horrible in my own opinion. I feel like deleting the whole book and rewrite it from scratch. But then again...I don't have the time to do that. So I've changed the summary and still continuing with this crap that I've written which I hope can be changed for the better. Let the cringe attacks begin! Sighh.....

Lucifer's POV:

"Slow down Ky. We don't need you puking all over the floor again." I reprimanded as he wolfed down the plate of scrambled eggs and toast in his hands. The last time he ate the 6 eggs like that, he ended up vomiting all over the floor due to eating too fast and unable to stomach them as his stomach wasn't used to the sudden large amount of food eaten. It was expected so to say as he hadn't ate anything before that for almost a month or so.

Narrowing his eyes at me, he gave me the shut-the-hell-up look before continuing eating

Narrowing his eyes at me, he gave me the shut-the-hell-up look before continuing eating. Man... he and his obsession for eggs. "Wun puke. Wan start twaning." His words came out in muffles as he spoke with his mouth full. Training?

"You'll be training them, not train with them." I simply replied, making him swallow his mouth full of food before sending a scowl at my way. Yes, I gave him the job to train my warriors. I can't guarantee for sure that he'll remember how to fight but... I guess I'll will know in a few minutes time.

"Isn't it the same?" He deadpanned before picking up a piece of toast and chewing on it with a weird look on his face like it was a piece of rubber. Come on... it's not that bad. Of course toast can't be compared to fluffy cotton-like scrambled eggs but it's still edible.

"Yes yes. Smartass." Rolling my eyes at him, I went back to washing up my plate and utensils before turning back to see him dunking his toast into the glass of milk. I feel so old compared to him. I'm already drown in caffeine while he's drinking milk.... I seriously need to check if my age is correct. Maybe I'm 79 or 99.

"Thanks. I know I am." He retorted before handing his empty plate to me which I took from him without even thinking. Wait a minute... why am I going to wash his plate? I'm the King here, not him for goodness sake. He should be the one washing my plate and not the other way round. He's seriously screwing my brains up. Talking up screwing up my brains, I wonder if he had regained any of his memories...

"Kai?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you remember anything? Like anything at all?"

"No? Why did you ask?"

"I'm just curious... why do you trust me even though you have no memories at all? Aren't you worried that I may kill you or something? I may be a wanted villain or even a rapist."

"Are you?"

"Obviously not."

"Then? Why bother asking? To be honest, I have no idea... I just feel safe around you?" That's it? Him feeling safe around me is enough to let him trust me? For some reason, those words of his made me feel happier than conquering a nation. "Besides, you seem like a big cuddly teddy bear who couldn't hurt a fly." Okay, I take my words back. Big... Cuddly... Teddy bear? Couldn't hurt... a fly? A tick mark formed on my head as his words repeated in my head. Who the hell did he say is a big cuddly teddy bear who couldn't hurt a fly?! I have freaking black belts in martial arts.