Chapter 11

QOTD: Any animes to recommend to me to watch? I'm out of animes already😣😢

Damon's POV:

*knock knock*

"Who is it?" I called out as the door to my room creaked open to reveal the most beautiful woman standing there in her combat uniform which looks similar to the ones in the army. Kira (Any Death Note fans here?!! I love that anime so much!!! 😙😍). Though she's only 25, she's one of the castle's advisor and one of the highest ranking combat officer and is trusted by all. Not only is she reliable but also quick-witted and kind-hearted.

 Not only is she reliable but also quick-witted and kind-hearted

Kira ^

"You're summoned by the Kings to see them in 20, Damon." She simply announced as I motioned her to enter. Closing the doors behind her and locking it securely, she let out a sigh before slumping against the back of my door.

"Having a rough time?" She rolled her eyes at my comment before throwing herself onto my bed and snuggling against the sheets. "Hey hey hey. Get off you skunk. Take a bath before you do that." She shot me a glare before shrugging nonchalantly.

"When you received a bunch of pussies, tell me exactly how fun can that be?" She snorted unwomanly before rolling over and onto her stomach.

"Exactly how bad are they?"

"Bad enough to say that the Kings are desperate to use them as disposable shields if a war breaks out. I took all of them out in less than 30 even though there's 20 of them in my group. To think that I was expecting more from them. Their big ass muscles are all for show. I wonder how much steroids and protein pills did they take. Oh well, blame my terrible luck for this year."

"That bad huh. Then you must make sure that you don't get rusty after that."

"Want to try me, Mr Cuddly Teddy Bear?"

"Bring it on, Ms Macho Slave Driver. I'll show you exactly how 'cuddly' I am." She chuckled lightly before sighing out loud and facepalming the soft mattress.

"I missed you." She whispered are a moment of awkward silence as I carried her up gently to place her on my lap.

"I missed you too sweetheart. Let me make it up to you for the few months. This Friday at 6? I'll follow you wherever you want."

"Deal." She replied with a wide cheery grin on her face before placing a peck on my cheek. "You have 5 minutes left." She reminded before jumping off my lap and onto the bed. Sometimes I wonder if she likes me or my bed.

"See you then, sweetheart. Don't forget to torture the newbies upside down. Show them who's the real deal." Pressing my lips against hers swiftly, she grinned widely, showing me a thumbs up and a wide smile.

"Love you." Closing the door behind me quietly, I smiled softly at how shocked she looked when I told her that I loved her. Don't get it wrong, I told her that many times throughout this 2 years while we're dating. It's just that we hardly say it anymore, openly, as the Kings had banned anyone from having relationships within the castle grounds due to a certain incident.

2 year ago, one of the warriors was killed in a mission. Needless to say, his girlfriend who is one of the cleaners here, went berserk and tried to kill the twins with a chopper which she had stolen from the kitchen. Of course she was no match for the twins and was executed mercilessly by them the day after as a warning to the all of us. Thus-

"Why didn't you just grab him back when he escaped?" A harsh muffled tone sounded from the throne hall, snapping me out of my daydream. Grab who back? Is it Eros?! Did they go and rescue him? Did he manage to escape? To satisfy my curiosity, I pressed my ear against the door as I overheard a blood-boiling conversation between the two cold-blooded monsters.

"That would be too suspicious. They'll try to find us then if that really happened. He looked like he's a second away from collapsing anyway. He'll just be a burden to me. No way am I getting caught just to rescue him." That son of a bitch Josiah! He could have rescued Eros but chose not to just to save his damn sorry ass?!

"Then what did you do?" Jason questioned his brother in an extremely calm tone.

"Simple. I knocked him out... with a rock. A large and sharp one too. He collapsed immediately." He's mad. He's fucking insane!

"You did not kill him... right?" At least Jason is slightly compassionate like 3% while Josiah is freaking -10000000%.

"Who knows? His head was bleeding like mad. It was a beautiful sight, I must say." Beautiful... wait till I tear your head off your shoulders, rip the bloody skin off then smash your head with a hydraulic press. That'll show you what a masterpiece is.

"You didn't have to do that you know?"

"It was a reflex action kay? I didn't mean to... maybe I did but even if he died, we can just find a new one to satisfy our needs. He's not exactly the greatest fuck either." I knew it. They were using him as a fuck toy. Wait till I get my hands on them when they're least expecting it. I'll fucking crush them, starting with the one and only, Josiah.

Unable to hear anymore of their disgusting conversation, I knocked hard on the doors, ceasing their conversation instantly.

"Come in." Jason called out in a hard tone as I pushed the large doors open to see a sour look on his face while a proud look on Josiah's. He really pisses the hell out of me.

"You called, my Kings?"

"Yes we did. We want you to train our new batch of warriors before we dispose their useless ass away. They're worse than trash." Doesn't that mean that I'll be able to spend more time with Kira? I'll take that offer up obviously.

"It'll be an honour, my Kings. May I know when should I start with them?"

"Tomorrow. You may go now. We have important things to discuss." Josiah waved me away without much care as Jason rolled his eyes at his brother's words. Important things my ass...

"Then I'll be taking my leave." Bowing to them slightly, I stepped out of the throne hall, letting out a loud sigh. What a pain in the ass...

I can't remember if I've stated how old they are so ya... this will be their age.

Lucifer is 28

Eros is 27

Damon is 29

Kira is 25