The Stone [Multiple Eeveelution TFs]

[Transformations: Eevee, Umbreon, Sylveon, Flareon, Jolteon]

"C'mon, guys, we have to find that stone!" Gary yelled. Gary, Tim, Ryan, Jonathan, and Yvonne were all siblings. There were 7 in total, the two that hadn't come said they were "too old" to explore and find Pokémon. The other siblings thought otherwise and ran off. "We're never getting there, Gary. Let's just head back." Tim said, the oldest of the 5 youngest siblings, replied. Tim had been tired from staying up all last night at a sleepover. "Your fault for staying up. Go sleep in a tree or something." Yvonne said happily. Yvonne was the only girl of the entire 7 siblings. "FOUND IT!" Gary screamed, running away from everyone. The others followed him.

"It's so shiny." Ryan said. Ryan picked it up and turned it around in his hand. "This is--OW!" He yelled, dropping the stone. "W-what?" Jonathan asked. "It...it stabbed me!" Ryan said. Jonathan looked at Ryan's hand. "Oh my god, the cut's big and deep! Head home, we'll take this thing out of here." Jonathan said to him. Ryan nodded and started to walk away.

Ryan dropped to the floor and groaned not far from the other 4 siblings who were still at the stone. "I don't feel good..." He mumbled. He didn't see it or feel it yet, but brown fur started to grow on his back.

"How should we grab this thing?" Tim asked. "I don't know. It stabbed Ryan, so we should be careful with it. Anyone have gloves?" Yvonne asked. She looked around to see everyone shaking their heads. "Okay, well, let's quickly change. Or something." Tim sighed. "I'll grab it." He said finally, grabbing it before it stabbed him a moment later. He screamed in pain and threw it at Gary indirectly, knocking him to the floor. When it hit Gary, it stabbed him too, and he groaned and threw it to the floor.

Ryan's ears moved farther up his head and grew pointier and longer, while he began to shrink. His toes and fingers merged, becoming 3-toed paws on each foot and hand. He finally noticed the changes, which made him scream. Yvonne and Jonathan ran over, being the only 2 who hadn't been hurt yet. "Oh my god, we have to get help!" Yvonne yelled. "Forget the stone, let's get--" Yvonne started to say again, before she was hit in the head by the stone and stabbed at the same time. The stab gladly missed the skull, but she was still in pain. Jonathan grabbed the stone and threw it, but it stabbed him immediately, causing him to drop it.

Everyone had been injured now, and nobody was strong enough to even get up. Ryan's changes continued. A collar of cream-colored fur grew around his neck, and his shrinking finished. His brown eyes grew slightly larger, and, for the last change, a bushy tail grew from his back which was cream-colored at the end. Ryan had become an Eevee.

Tim began to grow yellow fur, the fur on his back pointing out like it was hit by electricity. His hands and feet became 3-toed paws, and he began to shrink. A small tail mostly hidden by the spiky fur grew from his back, and another electricity-hit looking spot of fur grew, but this time white and around his neck. Tim groaned silently. His face pushed out into a muzzle, and his nose became black and small. His ears became large and pointed, and move to the top of his head. For the final change, his eyes became black. He had become a Jolteon.

Gary's changes began shortly after Tim's. His shrinking began immediately, and a collar of bright yellow fur grew around Gary's neck. A bright yellow tuft of fur grew on Gary's head, and the rest of his body grew reddish-orange fur. His toes and fingers merged into 3-toed paws on each foot and hand. His face pushed outwards into a muzzle, and his nose became black and small. His eyes became completely black, and a large bushy tail grew from his back, which was also bright yellow. Gary had become a Flareon.

Yvonne's changes began, and Jonathan's started not too long after. On the back of her head, long feelers grew that were light blue and pointed inwards at the end.  Her hands and feet became 3-toed paws with pink fur, and the pink fur ended in an inwards triangle, too. Thetop of her head grew pink fur. Her eyes grew bigger and turned from green to bright blue. A bow grew on her neck, which is pink in the center, and white on the rest. Two more feelers grew from the ends of the bow, the same colors as the other two on the back of her head. Her nose became small and black, and the uncovered parts of her body became covered in white fur as she started shrinking. Her ears grew larger, and another bow the same colors as the one on her neck grew at the bottom of her left ear. A pink tail that pointed upwards in a slope-like shape grew from her back. She became a Sylveon.

Jonathan's changes began soon after Yvonne's began. Yellow rings grew at the beginning of his arms and legs, and his feet and hands became 3-toed paws. He started shrinking too, and his ears moved to the top of his head and grew pointier. Yellow rings also grew on the middle of both ears. A yellow ring also grew on the top of his head, and his eyes turned red. His face pushed outwards into a muzzle, and his nose became small and black. A large tail similar to his ears grew from his back, and a yellow ring grew on the middle of the tail. The rest of the uncovered body on Jonathan began growing black fur. Jonathan had been turned into an Umbreon.

Soon after the changes ended, all of the Pokémon-turned humans looked around confusedly. Not too long after, they got back together (because they hadn't gone far from each other) and started planning where they should go next. They ended up staying in the forest for the rest of their lives, away from their old family, helping each other survive.