Chapter 9: Michael's Reflection

Michael's P.O.V.

    I have to take Loomis out once and for all, I thought to myself as I remembered the call that Y/N got today.  What she said to him was funny, but I didn't laugh or smile at it.  She shouldn't be bothered by Loomis about how dangerous I am.  She knows that if I wanted her dead, she'd be dead.  She doesn't need Loomis to spread lies to her. 

    I've known that stupid doctor for about my entire life, and it was about time that I wiped him out and got rid of him forever.  Stupid man...  I thought, thinks he can get into my head and pull this demon out of me... Nobody will ever remove this demon from me.  I may overpower it, but it can't be removed.  Even if it was, I'd probably die from all the previous wounds inflicted upon me. 

    I walked to the window where I'd first seen Y/N from.  I looked in her window, which was higher up than mine, so I could only see her ceiling and the picture that she drew of me.  Ever since she's drawn it, I've looked at it every night.  She was a good drawer.  I thought about what had happened yesterday, and how we kissed.  I never expected her to be so easy-going like that... It was the first time I'd ever kissed anybody. It was great, actually...

    Just then, I heard a tremendous amount of laughing.  There were two teens who thought that it would be a good idea to sneak into my house through the back door and make out on an old dusty couch in the corner of the living room.  I was in the kitchen, so they didn't see me.  Yet...  This was my house, not theirs.  Teens always had to come to my house to do all of that dirty teen stuff that teens do.  I creeped around the corner, making no noise whatsoever.  The only noise that was moving throughout my house was the sound of the teens giggling and making out.  If you love them, that's great, I thought to myself as I grew closer to the two on the couch, but don't be disgusting...

    They continued to be disgusting for a few minutes.  I was now behind the couch in the cover of the shadows, and they couldn't see me.  I thought of how funny that must be; to be about to be killed, and your killer is standing not a foot away from you.  And yet, there you are, oblivious to what is about to happen to you.  Before the teens had time to do anything else weird, I grabbed the guy by the back of the neck and pulled him into the shadows.  I covered his mouth with my strong hand and stabbed him about twelve times in the chest.  He went limp after a few seconds and I threw him against the wall.  The girl looked into the shadows and right at me, but she still couldn't see me.  She thought that her boyfriend was playing a trick on her and has launched himself off of the side of the couch to scare her. 

    "It's not funny, Gus..."  She said, still staring into the shadows.  "Just cut it out..."  I silently stepped forward and out of the shadows.  She saw me and screamed.  She turned to run but I stabbed her in the leg with my already bloody knife.  She fell to the ground and decided to scream some more.  Jeez, why so loud?!?!  I thought as I prepared to stab her again.  She attempted to stand on her good leg, but she had no 'good leg' after I stabbed that one, too.  She screamed again, louder this time. 

    Tired of her screaming, I picked the girl up by her legs and swung her into the wall three times.  On the third time she went limp and I dropped her.  I hated it when people came into my house, but Y/N was an acception, for I brought her here myself.  I dragged both bodies into the basement and went back to the window like nothing at all had happened.

    I thought some more about Y/N, wondering when I would see her next.  I don't know why I liked her so much, or that I protected her yesterday, but the voices in my head had told me to do so, and you can see how that worked out. Now I had feelings for Y/N. It was the only time that I had truly controlled myself since I'd killed Judith, which as you can imagine was quite some time ago. 

    I sat down in my reclining chair and slowly removed my mask.  I looked at the evil expression it had on its face, and I frowned.  I put the mask back on and stood up.  I slowly and very quietly walked into the bathroom.  I turned to face the mirror, dirty with age.  I carefully wiped my hand over the mirror, brushing off most of the dirt.  I looked at myself with my mask on and tilted my head.  I looked at the only part of my face showing through my mask: my eyes.  And she said that they were beautiful...  I thought, thinking mainly on how beautiful her eyes were. 

   I decided to do something that I haven't done in over twenty years: I decided to look at myself in the mirror.  First, I thought of myself how I looked when I was young, and I took of my mask and looked at the sink, avoiding my own gaze.  I took a breath and looked up.  I stared at my own reflection, seeing how much older I looked now.  It was a surprise to me, to see how I looked.  I had long, dirty dark brown hair, dark brown eyes that looked quite evil, and a prickly face.  No beard or mustache, but just prickly.  When I shaved, I never looked at myself in a mirror. Never. 

   I can't believe Y/N likes me with my mask off, I thought, thinking of myself quite ugly. It did make me feel good, though... To see myself and to know that Y/N didn't think I was ugly. 

    I went for my mask and grabbed it.  I lifted it to my face but then pulled the mask away.  I looked at it some more and sighed.  I walked out of the bathroom still staring at it.  I sat in my reclining chair and set the mask on the coffee table in front of me.  And, I stared at it some more.  Eventually, I fell asleep staring at it, taking in its evil features. 

----------------------------------------------

Getting any better yet? Sorry, I want to take it slowly. Thank you guys for all of the support and reads! I can't believe this. Once again, comment, vote, and enjoy this picture that IS MINE.

TIP:  It's works as a great wallpaper!  😍😍😍😍😍😍( Only because that's what my wallpaper is at the moment! hehehehe

TIP: It's works as a great wallpaper! 😍😍😍😍😍😍
( Only because that's what my wallpaper is at the moment! hehehehe... )