Chapter 7: Where Am I?!?!?

Y/N's P.O.V.

I awoke with a jump from a heavy sleep. I had a terrible headache, and it was very dark. I tried to move, only to find that I could not. I opened my eyes wide to see through this darkness a little better, and I saw a shape. As I focused in on the shape, I almost screamed. I covered my mouth with my hand and whimpered.

Is that... I thought to myself after I noticed the mask was familiar. Michael? What happened? How did I get here? Michael was snoring, signaling that he was in a deep sleep.

I thought hard, and I remembered what had happened. The sounds, the burglars. Everything. I remembered a man putting a cloth to my mouth. There was someone in the shadows... I remembered.

Finally, as if I was watching it on a T.V., I remembered. It was Michael. He was standing in the shadows. And right before I passed out, he was walking towards the men holding me, knife in hand.

He saved me, didn't he? He rescued me from the burglars that broke into the house. I opened up my eyes and looked at Michael. Through his mask I could see his closed eyes. Suddenly, they flipped open, scaring me and making me blink. It took him a moment, and then he noticed that he had his arm wrapped around my waist and he tightened his grip.

I just stared at his eyes. They were so peaceful, despite the angry look on his mask. I didn't say anything, and neither did he, of course... We just lay there in silence, that at this point was becoming very awkward. He was very warm, and I supposed he was the reason I was. Finally, I spoke up, breaking the dead silence in the air.

"Ok Michael,". I said in a matter-of-factly tone. "What am I doing here?" I knew it was no use talking, for he didn't talk. I heard a noise come from inside of his mask, and it drew my attention to his face. It was the sound of a sigh, but it didn't sound right. I heard a very quiet voice, and I listened hard.

"I... I brought you here... Because the... Burglars...." He stopped and I heard a sigh. "I brought you here because the burglars had knocked you out and I couldn't face taking you to your home because I wanted to make sure you were okay." He moved his dark eyes up to face me.  His voice was quiet, but it definitely wasn't a whisper. His voice was very deep, sending chills down my spine. I was quite shocked, but I spoke anyway.

"Okay, so, can I get up?" I said in a small but steady voice. He sighed, and he sat up. He shook his head in a funny way, making me smile. He looked at me, probably wondering why I was smiling. He tilted his head. Yup, that's definitely what he's thinking... I shrugged, and he picked me up. I was speechless as he set me on his lap, running his fingers through my hair.

I was interested, now, even though he was a killer. He was somehow... Attractive... I was confident with myself now, so I decided to do something risky, yet odd.

I turned towards him and wrapped my legs around his waist, sitting on his knees. He was obviously surprised, and he tilted his head once more. I looked him in the eye, and he stared back at me. I smiled, marveling over his mesmerizing eyes and his superior quietness.

He started to play with my hair again, which was quite intriguing... I ran my hand carefully over his mask, feeling it. It had a rubbery, yet realistic feel to it. I like how it looked, too. It looked very evil, but I don't think it owns a place on a nice man's face. I need to take off his mask somehow... I thought to myself. Just how?

Just then he stopped playing with my hair and he moved his hands onto my shoulders, rubbing them. I moved my hands to his shoulders, feeling the muscle beneath his shirt. He moved his hands to the back of my neck, and he rubbed that, too. I did the same, finding a split in the back of the mask. Bingo... I thought.

I began to rub the back of his neck which was tense.  He let out a groan of relief and I smiled.  I moved my hand up, closer to the edge of the mask.  I didn't want to just rip the mask off of his head, for he could get angry.  I moved a bit higher up into the mask.  I looked at his face, and his eyes were closed.  I gained some courage and took a breath.

    "May I, Michael?" I whispered very quietly.  He opened his eyes and stared into mine.  I smiled faintly and waited for a reply.  He turned his head away, which I thought meant no until he turned back to me and slowly nodded.  Yes... I thought to myself. 

    I slowly moved my hand up the back of his neck and grabbed each side of the mask.  He stayed still, breathing shaky breaths.  I removed the mask and he instantly turned his head away, avoiding my gaze. 

    "Michael," I said reaching for his hands which have found there way to his sides.  "Michael..."  I said again, reaching my hand out and brushing the side if his face that was facing away.  I carefully moved his head to face me.  He finally turned his head, looking me in the eyes. 

    He had dark brown and shaggy hair, and dark brown and seemingly black eyes.  He was very handsome, in which I was not expecting.  I moved my hand around the side of his face, noticing that he was avoiding my gaze.  I lifted his chin with my finger, and he looked me right in the eyes.  I smiled and grabbed him in a hug in an instant.  He moved his arms like he was startled, but then hugged back.  I didn't know that serial killers sometimes had soft sides...

    I noticed that I still had my legs wrapped around his waist but I didn't care.  He pulled back looking at me.  He smiled a very faint smile, probably because he doesn't smile much.  He pulled me close and kissed me on the lips.  I breathed into the kiss, enjoying every moment of it.  We both pulled away at the same time to catch our breaths.  I was smiling, and Michael had a very small smile on his face, too. 

    He noticed that his mask was sitting next to him, and he went to grab it.  I was afraid he was going to put it back on, but I let him do his thing.  Instead of putting the mask back on though, he picked it up and comically dropped it on the dirty floor, all while keeping his eyes on me.  That made me giggle. I now understood that Michael being a heartless murderer was a lie. Then why did he kill so many people? I didn't want to ruin this amazing moment between the two of us, so I decided that I would ask him about it another time.

And there we sat, staring into each other's eyes for a long time. Finally, I unwrapped my legs from his waist and just sat on his lap. I was tired, and Michael was rubbing my back, making me even more tired. Finally, Michael lightly grabbed my shoulders and he lay me down on the bed. He layed himself next to me, putting his arm around me. Michael fell asleep first in this dark and lonely house of his. I remained awake for a while longer, thinking about what had just happened. Finally and quite peacefully, I fell into a deep sleep, dreaming about Michael.

----------------------------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter as much as I did writing it! By the way, for those of you who are wondering, the mask Michael has in this story is the mask from Halloween Resurrection, my personally favorite Halloween movie. Enjoy the rest of the book, for exciting things are coming up soon. Goodbye!! [ Pic isn't mine. Sadly... ]

So hot in this picture

So hot in this picture... 😍😘 <3