Chapter 48: Who's that girl?

A/N: Update! YEHET! Mianhe, I've been overdosed by the twelve handsome guys form EXO planet. HAHA! 

Dedicated to  

ingrid_1209348756

ENJOY THE STORY! :)))))

(another A/N at the end) 

PS. the multimedia at the right corner is killing me! he's such a huge BIAS WRECKER! 

----

That night had finally ended. Josephine wouldn’t want to make Kai wait nor hurt any of them. She wanted to take time to think about it. She would get sleepless nights thinking about it, she wouldn’t even get enough meals until she would get sick very often.

“Phine, you’re sick again?” He asked as he placed his hand on her forehead.

“I’m fine,” she smiled and buried her face on her arm.

“You always say that. It would be better if you’d stay in the clinic” he said.

“No I can handle this Yeol. I’ll tell you when I can’t” she said.

“You’re really stubborn” he shook his head.

Their class had ended and time to have lunch. Chanyeol had invited Kai and Tao but it was only Josephine’s boyfriend who cannot come.

They started eating but seems like Josephine doesn’t have an appetite to eat her food. “Hey, are you just going to stare on your food?” Chanyeol asked.

Kai’s eyes furrowed until he rushed over her side and caught her before she could fall of the floor. “Josephine!” they both shouted.

~~

“Her immune system isn’t that high enough for her to handle to much stress.” The doctor said as they rushed her in the school’s clinic.

“She’s not getting enough sleep and she won’t even eat at the right time.” He added.

“That’s why she would always be sick!” Chanyeol walked around as he messed his hair.