Chapter 33: Hello Philippines, Hello Stalker

A/N: Hello! *le waves hand* I wnated to greet all my readers! Specifically, the active and the silent readers. kekeke~ 

Here's an update for today! Yes, i did made an update! YEHET! First day of school just ended but my profs gave me already tons of assignments! UGH. -_-" oh well, let's now proceed. hahaha! 

ENJOY! XD

Dedicated to: iinfinitejlkim1188
"Thank you so much! I hope you'll enjoy this one :) sorry it's not a kai chapter. haha!" 

~~

After two and a half of travelling hours, she finally landed into the beautiful country that she has been living before. She missed the people who talked Tagalog language, the jeepneys and tricycles. She called her mom to let her know that she already arrived but since her mom was always busy, she called some of her friends.

She asked them if she could meet and stay on one of their house. She immediately took a taxi cab to one of her friends. It only took her 30 minutes to arrive in her house since it was just near at the airport. She got off the cab and she saw her friend running to welcome her.

“Yaaaaaa! Josephine!” she screamed.

“Micah!” they hugged each other and kepton squealing. No one could have blamed them for not seeing each other for almost more than a year.

They went inside her house and Micah led her the way but before she could even follow, she heard something like someone has been watching her. She ignored it because she thought that she was just tired. Micah showed her, her room and she helped her to unpack her things.

“Who is this?” she turned to look at Micah who is now holding a picture of a guy.

“What? What’s that?” she said and Micah gave her a teasing look.

“You’re boyfriend? He looks sexy.” She giggled and Josephine grabbed the photo to look who was on it.

“Aish! That Jongin is so naughty!” she said. She doesn’t have any idea that Kai placed a picture of him on her luggage while he was helping her back then.

“His name is Jongin? Ya! You haven’t told us about you having boyfriend.” Micah said.

“He is not my boyfriend” she said and smiled.

“Then this one must be.” She raised her other hand holding another picture and it was Tao who was on the photo.