Chapter 37: Back to Korea

A/N: *Bows* Annyeonghaseyo!  So it has been uhh. 1..2..3..4...5..6 ERR! it has been a lot of days since the last update. 

now, i'll give some short update just so you  won't leave me T^T
I'm having a hard time with school and stuffs these days. 

I'm pretty sure that if i can't handle this, I will stop writing.

KIDDING! Of course, I can't just leave you guys like that! You were my new family now, my happiness and my inspiration! *sobs* 

Alright, sorry. HAHA! 

ENJOY! 

Dedicated to: HAZELCEPE
"Enjoy reading and thank you so much for supporting! Tell your friends that I'm thankful of them as well ^^. <3"

~~~

~Fast Forward

“Really? You need to leave now?” Micah felt sad about the two who are heading back to Korea.

“You know we have studies and I’ve done what I needed to do here” she answered. She felt sad too for leaving besides, they miss their bonding together and it would take long for her to come back again.

“Micah-sshi, we’ll come back soon. We’ll bring our other friends.” Chanyeol came near here and shrugged her shoulders. She blushed and all of them noticed that.

“Since you guys are leaving can I confess something?” she looked at Josephine and turned her gaze at Chanyeol.

“What is it?” he asked.

“I hope nothing would change the way you treat me Chanyeol but I like you” she blushed again and covered her mouth. While Josephine laughed on her friend and Chanyeol smiled on her.

“Stop laughing Jo” her eyes furrowed but turned to look at him again, she softened. “Don’t worry, I just like you that’s all” she winked.

“Okay go on now you’ll be late for your flight. I don’t want to be blamed for this” she waved her hand to them and they headed inside the airport.

~~

“I missed the cold weather” he hissed.