Chapter 11: Camping Part 02

Minhyun and Josephine were heading back to the camp site. Meanwhile, Chanyeol saw them coming, his cheerful emotion disappeared as he saw them talking to each other. He turned his back but Josephine saw him already

“Yeol!” Josephine called out his name.

He stopped for a while and took a deep breath. He turned to look at them and smiled.

“Yeol-sshi meet my new friend, Minhyun” she said while pointing to Minhyun.

“Annyeonghaseyo Chanyeol-imnida” he bowed to Minhyun and he did the same thing.

“You will become good friends” she said.

“Let’s go!” she added happily. They headed towards Tao and Kai.

“Tao and Kai-sshi, meet our new friend Minhyun!” she said.

“Oh nice to meet you!” Tao held his right hand and Minhyun shook it.

Kai just bowed at him and Josephine saw him rolled his eyes. She tapped his back glared at him and Kai rolled his eyes to her.

“PSSSH! This guy really makes me so aaarrrg!” she thought.

It’s now getting darker and colder. Mr. Kim told them that they should make their dinner before it gets too cold and won’t be able to make bonfires. Tao and Kai helped each other to make their own bonfire, Josephine, Minhyun and Chanyeol teamed up in making their dinner.

“Here! Our dinner is ready.” Chanyeol said, placing the big bowl in front of them.

“ohh it’s so delicious!” Josephine said and grabbed her bowl.

“Tsss! You haven’t tasted it yet! Stupid ..” Kai mumbled.

“Bwoa!? It looks delicious so it is!!!!” she said to Kai and stuck her tongue out.

“So immature” he said.

“Yaa~ stop fighting and let’s just eat. It’s embarrassing for Minhyun that you guys are acting like that.” Tao looked at Minhyun.

“Aniyeo! It’s okay. These kinds of friends are those whom I always wanted to be with. You know, a little quarrel, teasing moments. The normal things good friends are doing.” He seriously said.

“Wow” Kai, Josephine, Chanyeol and Tao said. Minhyun just laughed at them and asked Chanyeol if he could try his soup.

He took a spoonful and tasted the hot soup. “How was it?” Chanyeol asked with his wide eyes. Minhyun gave him thumbs up and he smiled so happily.

The others started tasting it too but Josephine wasn’t aware that the soup is still hot so she scooped a spoonful of soup and quickly swallowed it.

“Ouch! Awwwww! It’s so hot!” She screamed.

Before anyone else could give her a first aid, Minhyun ran towards her and wiped her lips with his handkerchief. His cold hands held her cheeks, his eyes looks so worried and said “Are you really that hungry?” he smiled.

“Mianhe. I didn’t think that it would be that hot. My hands are freezing.” She said.

Minhyun looked at her hands and held it. He rubbed it with his warm soft hands until she could feel the heat.

“Omo~ Kamsahamnida Minhyun-sshi” she said and smiled back to him.

Tao looked down to his food, Kai clenched his fist and Chanyeol cleared his throat. The three guys have no choice but it was Minhyun who got to her by her side.

They finished eating, and it was really cold. “Students, please wear the thickest jacket you have and please go now to your tents.” Mr. Kim said.