Chapter 21: Must be Confessions

Enjoy! :)))) 

-----

“Come one get up now” Tao said to her with a soft voice.

She slowly stood up while being carried by Tao. She looked at Minhyun and saw him bleeding and lying on the ground beside Kai. Kai is supposed to hit him hard for the last time but Josephine stopped him.

“Enough!” she said. Kai stopped in the middle of his last hit and he looked at her.

He could see her face trembling with fear so he took a step back away from Minhyun and threw the wood that he was going to use to hit him. Josephine slowly walked towards Minhyun, with her eyes crying, she said to him “You deserve that..”

“Let’s go now” Kai said to her and they left Minhyun in the middle of the street.

They didn’t go straight to her house instead; they went to Tao’s house. When they arrived, Tao used to get the first aid kit to clean all her wounds while Kai was the one who prepares the clothes for Josephine. Tao seated beside her and grabbed her leg placing it on his lap.

“I can do that” she said. He didn’t say anything and he continued to clean her wounds.

She saw his face full of worries and he asked him “Are you okay?” Tao stopped and slowly met her gaze.

“I’m sorry Josephine” he said in a sad tone and looked down to continue.

Josephine held up his chin and turned it to her “Tao-sshi, it’s not your fault. Don’t blame yourself.” She said.

“Nothing like this would have happened if I didn’t left you with that bastard..” he said.

“Shhhhhh. Stop okay? I’m fine now.” She said and smiled.

“Fine? Look at your wounds! Are you kidding me?” he said furiously.

She laughed a little but it faded quickly “May I ask you a question?” she said in a serious emotion.

“What is it?” he said.

“Promise me, you’ll answer it honestly..” she said. Tao looked at her for a matter of seconds “We’ll see” and he said.

Josephine took a deep breath and looked at his eyes. “Do you like me?” she said keeping her voice straight.

“Huh? Why’d you asked that?” he said and he seems to smile but he stopped himself.

“Just answer me. Do you like me?” she said feeling nervous to wait him to answer.

“I don’t ..” he said coldly.