Chapter 38: Worries

A/N: Hello! I'm giving out an update since i have no class today. Thank to the HOLIDAY! 
Everyone, have a happy Chinese New Year (though you're not) hahaha! 

The boys are celebrating their vaccation too. Thanks to Lee Soo Man! ^^. 

Dedicated to : ALL OF YOU! 
I love you guys! <3

look at the media :) hahahaha. It has nothing to do with the story hahaha!! he's my ub wrecker!

~

“Nice to see you two back” Mr. Kim greeted both of Josephine and Chanyeol but the professor glared on him. “Mr. Park, we need to talk later after class” he said.

“Uhhh” he scratched his nape and glanced on Josephine quickly. She knew that Chanyeol lied that he asked for a permission to leave class and followed her at the Philippines. “Ne sunbae-nim” he answered.

After class, Josephine confronted him. But Chanyeol was so charming enough to convince her not to scold him anymore. Besides, it already happened. Time went quickly, and now it’s the dance class again. She smiled on herself just before twisting the door’s knob when someone whispered on her back.

“Why are you smiling?” she felt his warm breath at the back of her ears which made her shiver and made her cheeks turn red as a tomato.

“Kai! You scared the hell out of me..” she said tapping his arms slightly.

She went inside the room and sat down on the floor, some of their classmates were already inside. She turned her head to look for Kai but she saw that he was surrounded by girls again. Her hand twitched and she gritted her teeth. She closed her eyes for a moment to calm down until she felt a warm body pressed beside her.

“Don’t be jealous” he smirked. It was already a long time since Josephine saw him smirk again, her heart beat races and she couldn’t even form a word.

“Josephine-sshi!” he called and she looked at him. “Can you accompany me later?” he asked.

“Huh?! Where?” she asked.

“I don’t know yet but let’s meet at the park around 6 okay? I’ll wait for you there no matter what happens” he said and before she could even say anything or at least disagree with his plan, the professor came in and started their class.