Chapter 50 - The last shooting star... for now.

~ Author's Note ~

THANK YOU, THANK YOU TO ALL MY LOVELY READERS!! I LOVE YOU ALL, CUTIEPIES! 😭

*cries a river*

Okay, I will write a more complete Author's Note in the next 'chapter'... hopefully. Please, don't be sad! I have great plans for this nice couple in the future <=')

So... the gif. I had to. Yep. Sorry xD

Yes. This is the last chapter. What a good journey was this one! 😢 I will post something tomorrow, though.

Enjoy nwn

~ × × × ~

"What!? He seriously-- wow..." Sylvia still couldn't get out of her awe "Kissing in an orbble, all alone, in outer space!? Pretty uncommon, don't 'cha think so, Peppers?"

"It's PEEPERS."

"Pepper, and salt too, if ya may." joked the Zbornak.

They were in some kind of... sleepover party at (Name)'s room? Commander Peepers was forced by Sylvia to use a blonde wig while the not-so-scary-at-all lord Hater wore a black longer wig with some pink curlers on top of it.

All because Sylvia said it was a girls' night and 'no boys were allowed'. But they had nothing better to do and Hater dragged Peepers along, of course.

"Hmm... I-I see..." Hate shifted, a bit uncomfortable, but still curious about how to 'kiss properly'. You know what for "And how... how was it?"

"How was what?"

"What else, silly? The kiss!" Sylvia smirked, while changing her bandages again "Obviously overlord Bones wants to know 'ow to kiss properly so 'e can finally kiss his lady... without freaking 'er out, of course."

"HEY!! I NEVER said a thing!"

"No, but we all can guess." said that, everybody nodded.

"Sooo... How was it, (Name)?" Sylvia wouldn't let her go so easily now that she got so stubborn "I was never interested in romance to begin with, but... it's Wander we're talking 'bout! I'm curious 'bout his first kiss!"

"H-huh, well... What do you want me to say about it?"

"Anything, (Name)!"

"It was... fine? Just that." she found a stealthy way to slip off Sylvia's clutches. Though, the aforementioned seemed in a bad mood now.

"That's all ya've got to say? Girl, ya could be turning into commander Peepsqueak. Ya shouldn't 'ave such a shameful social life!"

"IT'S PEEPERS!!" by this point, he was sure getting tired of repeating it already.

All of a sudden the door-- well, rather, lianas-- that lead to (Name)'s room opened apart, to reveal a certain orange alien's smile, worth a thousand sunny days, plastered on his face. Walking in a pretentious over-acted way that made him seem like... like a spoiled rich guy from high society. Or like Daisy.

The sole action made (Name) and Sylvia laugh, while the boys just groaned in complain.

"Howdy, ladies~" he saw the watchdog and his boss and his feigned manners flushed all the way down the toilet "... Hello, Hater 'n Peepers!"

"I'm not glad to see you, Wander!" Hater rushed to say, holding his hand up in dissaprovation, like a girl would reject a dude. He took his 'female role' way too serious...

"I'm happy to see 'cha too, Hatey!"

"Wander, buddy!"

"Hiya, Syl!"