Chapter 12 - Weak suspicions...

~ Author's Note ~

I thank her, and him, and you, and me, and them, and you, and you, and... YOU! For reading this lovely story AND supporting me and Wander nwn

From this chapter on, I will be improving the drawings, so... feel free to take them and print/colour/scribble on them (?) Post, do whatever, just give credit & I'll be happy n.n By the way, someone's being abducted~ And he actually likes it. LOL. Well, he... doesn't object owo

So... this story is turning into something xD I'm frankly excited to see what my fingers will write next! * - *

Enjoy nwn

~ × × × ~

Our heroes --now three heroes-- made their way out of the frozen planet, to the Station. What would they want there? No one knows.

But now you will know.

"Ya wanna get some info on someone, right?" (Name) nodded "But ya don't plan on doin' fishy things, do ya?"

"No, it's just a job. Once I get this done, I can go travelling freely again."

"Wait!" Wander interrupted, with a sad face "That means that once 'cha find this someone, 'cha will leave again??"

"I... suppose so?"

"Why don't 'cha come travellin' with us, then? The more, the merrier!"

"Well, umm..." (Name) only managed to put on a complicated face "I... dunno?"

"Com'on! Come with 's!"

"I... I'm sorry, Wander."

"She has 'er own life, buddy. Just like us."

"Aw... I get it." he lowered his head, sad. But a moment later, he raised it again, with a determinated face "Then, I'll make it mah duty to NOT let 'cha find that person!"

"Wander, that won't 'elp (Name) at all! Just think 'bout it! She can go anywhere she wants, by her own."

"But! Sylv--"

"Wandy." (Name) talked aloud, putting a hand on his shoulder and smiling "I'll accompany you now. Because you'll help me, right?"

"... Alright!"

"Good, then. Do ya prefer a fortune-teller for this job? A guru?"

"With an info dealer I'll be ok. Better things are not disponible right now."

"There are some o' those here, I know it..." Sylvia's hand went to her chin, thinking. She looked everywhere, but she only could see normal aliens walking. When she realized she didn't know how to recognize one, she sighed "Ya know? Go 'head 'n get some info by yer own. Wander and I'll be getting some more orbble juice, that trail o' stars was sure long."

"See 'cha, lil' (Name)~!" Wander hugged her and when he broke the hug, he pulled her cheeks, as if she was a little girl "Who's the cutest Star Nomad Wander 'as ever met...? You! You are!"

"Wandaah, a'm not a babeeh..." she kindly pushed his hands away "I think I'm about the same age as you!"

"How old're 'cha?"

"How old are YOU?"

"Well, I--"

"Wander! She's in a hurry!"

"Well, it's not THAT big of a hurry!" she scratched the back of her neck.

"You'll be in a hurry if 'cha raced Sylvia!"

"Wander!"

"Hah, sure." she adjusted her rope, and, with her chin lifted, she began to walk away "Bye, I'll see you there in a few minutes!"