[Goodbye For Now]

"We need to get somewhere safe!" Clarie yells at us as the T-Rex pushes the Idominus into a building making pieces of metal, wood, and glass fall near us.

      "I'm with her!" I yell and Owen nods as we towards a gift shop, but the T-Rex falls onto it.

      We immediately stop as I watch the T-Rex get up and roar at the Idominus. I look over to see Zach and Grey hiding behind a sculpture made from amber.

       I run towards them and I call out to Owen and Clarie. They hide with us as we watch the T-Rex and Indominus fight.

      But as the fight when on, I almost thought the Indominus was going to win when the T-Rex was laying on the ground and him on top of her, till I heard a familiar sound.

      I looked over and saw Blue running towards the Indominus and he pounced onto his back, making the Indominus step away from killing the T-Rex.

      I smiled in relief as the T-Rex gets up without the Indominus knowing as he tries to pry Blue off of his neck and back. I looked over at Owen to see him smiling as well.

      But the others never came to help, but I already knew why.

     I looked back at the Indominus, but didn't see Blue till I saw him back on the ground as the Indominus went back to the T-Rex.

       The T-Rex roared and pushed the Indominus back as Blue looked back at me to see if I was okay. I smiled and nodded at him and he looked away and ran towards the Indominus.

      The T-Rex cornered the Indominus​  by the water the Mosasaurus is at. She stood in one side as Blue stood in the other.

     I walked out to see what would happen as Owen did the same. The Indominus looked over at me and roared, but something unexpected happened.

      The Mosasaurus jumped out of the water and bit down onto the Indominus and pulled him into the depth of the waters.

       I widened my eyes and I looked at Owen who had his mouth open in astonishment. Blue looked up at the T-Rex and they nodded at each other.

      I watched the T-Rex walk away into the forest and I looked over to see Clarie and the boys come out of hiding.

      I smile at them and looked back at Blue who was now standing in front of me. I smiled at him and laid my hand onto his head.

      He closed his eyes and leaned into my hand, but opened his eyes and looked at me. Blue looked over at Owen and I smiled.

      Blue looked back at the forest then back at me and I knew he wanted my permission to go. Which I let him.

     I nodded at him and he clicked at me as he laid his head against​ my shoulder and I smiled and closed my eyes, laying my hands on his head.

      Blue backed away from us and he nodded before turning around and disappearing behind the buildings.

      I sighed and looked at the ground till I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up at Owen and he smiled at me.

     I frowned and wrapped my arms around his waist tightly. He hugged me back and I felt other arms around us and I knew Clarie, Zach, and Grey decided to join in the hug as well.

       "Let's go home." Owen says and I nodded.

                    ..............................

        "Zach! Grey!" I looked up to see a man with dark hair and a woman with blonde hair. Zach and Grey ran towards them and hugged them and I smiled knowing that they were their parents.

       The woman walked towards Clarie and they hugged and cried. I smiled again and I felt a tap on my shoulder.

      I looked over and saw Owen standing there. "Hey." I say and he smiles. "Hey V, so umm, how's your leg?" I looked down at my leg where a real cast was on it.

      "It's good, doctor said it should be healed in a few weeks, but the scars would still be there." I say and he nods.

      "Hey guys." Clarie says as she walks towards us. I smile at her and I hug her knowing she might need it. She smiled and hugged me back, "It's good to see you're okay. How you holding up?" She asks me and I knew she meant if I was still upset of Blue leaving and the rest of them being gone.

        "I'll live." I say, but I knew Owen was also upset about them, but we'll get through it.

      "So, what do we do now?" Clarie ask and I look up at Owen. "Probably stick together. For survival." He says and I smile and nodded liking the idea.

       Owen and Clarie helped me up as I grabbed my crutches and we walked out of the room and into the outside world, which would never be the same.

       I don't know if anything will be the same for me anymore. For Owen, Clarie, Zach or Grey, but I know that we'll get through it together.

      I know something will occur again one day. That everyone will need our help again. But right now, everyone and everything is okay.

     Even though lives were lost and wounds weren't healed, some lives were restored.

      I know Blue is somewhere out there. Free. Wild. Like he should be. I know Owen and Clarie will stick with me forever, maybe even Zach and Grey.

      But all I can do now, is to go home. And when the time comes, I'll come back. Everyone will. And that's one thing I'm positive about.