[Pteranodons Attack]

Owen, Clarie, and I walked through the forest towards the park. I noticed how she looked different since her sleeves were up, her shirt was opened in the front a bit showing her purple shirt underneath​. But the only thing she still kept were those heels.

       Did she walk and run in those the whole time?

        "Again, how the hell is Blue missing!?" Owen asked me and I sighed. "There was an malfunction which made the doors not close. We got Echo, Charlie, and Delta back in, but Blue got out so he's somewhere out here."

      "Let me guess, the so called errand Barry asked you to do was to find Blue."

       How the hell is he so smart!

       "Maybe." I say and he smirked already knowing he was right. I rolled my eyes and walked beside Clarie. "How were the boys when you saw them?" She asked me and I looked at her.

       "They were okay and Zach was protecting his brother through it all, even though he won't admit it." I say and she smiles. Even though she may not seem like the loving and caring person, she really did care about her nephews.

      Owen wrapped his arms around us, "So ladies, how are you liking the tour. Through the jungle millions of years ago." He moved his arms off of me and moved it around in front of us.

      "Yeah, but the only thing different is that there is a hybrid dinosaur on the loose." I say and Owen frowns.

        "Oh come on, lighten up the mood." I roll my eyes, but before he could say something else we heard loud screeching above us.

       I look up to see Dimorphodons and Pteranodons flying towards us. "Umm, aren't they supposed to be locked up." I say and I notice that a few are going lower than the others.

      "Yep and run!" Owen yells at us as they fly toward us. I quickly turn around and dash off as Clarie and Owen follow​ beside me.

       He pushes us down onto the ground just before one of them flies only a foot over us. I gasp and look up to see the park in the distance.

      I get up as Owen helps Clarie up. "We have to get down there and fast." I say to them as I look up to see them flying towards the park. "Come on!" Owen tells us and we run faster towards the park.

                   ................................

      "My God." I say as I watch people being attacked by the Pteranodons and Dimorphodons. Everyone was screaming and running, trying to find a place to be safe, but I looked and saw some of them crashing into the widows of shops and restaurants.

       I looked behind me to see Owen looking around as well. "Zach! Grey!" I look back and see Clarie standing on a table.

      Owen ran towards her and pulled her off of the table right before a Dimorphodon grabbed her.

      But he was then attacked by one and when I ran towards him in panic, Clarie picked up a gun and shot it multiple times.

      I looked at her with widened eyes. Since when did she learn how to shoot a gun?

     Owen got up then pulled her close to him and kissed her. I smiled at them till I heard two familiar voices. "Aunt Clarie?" I looked over and saw Zach and Grey standing there.

     Clarie gasped and ran over to them and hugged them. I walked over to Owen and nudged him. "I knew it." I say to him and he smirked.

      Clarie soon let go of them and Grey looked over. "V!" He ran over to me and hugged my waist. I smiled and hugged him back. "I thought you were dead!"

     I chuckle, "I thought so too, but I just got a broken leg." "But are you okay?" He asked as he looked up at me. "Yeah, it's​ manageable."

      Zach walked over to me and Grey let go of me. "Nice to see you're alive." He said and I smile and hug him. "You're not that cool to not hug." I say and I feel him smile and hug me back.

      Owen cleared his throat and Zach quickly let go of me. "Let's get going!" Clarie said to us and we run towards a car.

      Owen gets in the front with Clarie and I sit in the back beside Zach and Grey. Owen starts the car, but people run past the car. "Umm I think we should go." I say right before the large door opens and a mob of people run with a Dimorphodon above them.

      Owen quickly reverses as the people run towards us. He turns the car around and drives off.

       "Where are we going?" Grey asks and I look out the window seeing that we are no longer in the park. "Somewhere I hope is safe and where I need to talk to a certain person." Owen says and I already know he's talking about Hoskins.

3k views!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!