[Friendly​ Encounter?]

I woke up to a clear blue sky and trees above me. I blink a few times and I slowly get up to cry out in pain.

      My back fell back down onto the ground and I gasped and took deep breaths. I looked down at my leg and saw that the part of the pants covering it was shredded and from what I could tell my skin was blue and purple with wounds that was covered in dried blood.

        I took more deep breaths as I lean back up and I bare my teeth when my leg slightly moves.

      I look around seeing I'm in the middle of no where and the Indominus was no where to be seen. Why didn't he kill me? And if he brought me here to be eaten here, then why isn't he here?

      I know that the only way I can get anywhere was to walk there. I gulped and looked over seeing a tree only a few feet away from me.

     I reach towards it, my body slowly being dragged across the ground. I bare my teeth at the feeling of my leg, but I do my best to ignore it and I wrap my arms around the truck of the tree.

      I pull myself up doing my best to not put pressure on my leg. I look around seeing that the tree that was closest to me was a few yards away.

     I gulped as my hands held onto the tree with a tight grip. "Come on Victoria, you can do it." I say to myself, though I didn't believe that I could.

      I took one of my hands off of the tree as I slowly moved my leg. Pain flowed through it and I closed my eyes not wanting to cry out just in case the Idominus was nearby.

      I opened them and slowly took my other hand off of the tree and I was now standing without holding onto something.

     I looked up to see the tree in front of me and I took a deep breath and moved again.

    When I moved my good leg, I heard a loud noise nearby and I looked around. When I thought it was nothing, the noise was made again and it seemed to be getting louder and closer.

      I widened my eyes knowing that it was the Idominus and I quickly ran behind the tree, but I cried out and fell to the ground.

     I looked down seeing some of the wounds opening up and blood was now covering my leg. I hear the loud noise getting closer and I slowly looked up seeing the Indominus walking out of the forest.

      I widened my eyes and didn't move. If it had the DNA of a Tyrannosaurus, then maybe it won't bother or see me if I don't move.

     My face was laying on the ground and I close my eyes as I felt the Idominus walking towards me.

    I didn't hear anything so I slowly looked to my side to see a giant eye looking at me.

     I screamed and backed away, but it back fired at me when the now open wounds and my broken leg drags across the grass making the scream go to a cry in pain.

     The Indominus got up from the ground and he stood there looking down at me. I looked up at him in fear thinking this was the end for me.

     He didn't do anything for a while till he walked closer to me which I quickly backed away, but it made the pain worse.

     Great. A hybrid dinosaur is going to eat me and I can't move without having extreme pain. Best. Day. Ever.

      The Indominus now stood close to me, his head looking down at me as his tail moved slowly behind him.

      My leg was burning and the pain was making tears come out of my eyes. My hands automatically went to my leg and held it, the blood staining my skin red.

     I knew the scent of my blood was in the air, since I heard some birds fly above us, circling us. But if the Indominus smelled my blood, then why hasn't he gone in for the kill?

      I cradled my leg with my hands as my eyes shut due to the pain and my teeth bared for what I think for the tenth time.

      I now didn't see the Indominus, but I didn't care cause I knew he was going to eat me. Maybe he was just playing with me. Making me feel extreme pain before he makes it worse and soon end it.

     As I laid there on the ground with my eyes shut, I didn't hear the Idominus. I was now confused and I soon felt pressure against my head and hot breath against my body.

     I became more confused and I slowly opened my eyes and I gasped. The Indominus' head was only inches in front of mine and I widened my eyes.

      His nostrils flared making his breath move some of my hair. My body began to shake in fear, and I now didn't notice the pain from my leg, only the face of the Idominus.

     He opened his mouth and I quickly backed away, my back falling back and I was now laying on the ground and the Idominus walked closer.

      He now stood on top of me, his feet on either side of me and his face looked down at me.

     He opened his mouth again and I closed my eyes knowing what was going to come next, but it never happened.

     I opened my eyes to see the mouth of the Indominus, but then a yawning sound came out of him and he closed his mouth.

     He shook his head a bit and he got off of me. I shook in fear as I watched him. He didn't walk away, but instead he laid down nearby.

     He laid his head on the ground and wrapped his tail around his self. I slowly got off of the ground and I looked over at him.

     He didn't kill me. He didn't even try to. He just...... laid down and went to sleep.

    I didn't move from the ground, only watched him to make sure he was asleep and that if I do the same, he won't kill me.

     Well actually. Dying in your sleep is the best way to go, but being eaten or mauled while you sleep isn't the same.

      I don't know how long I sat there, watching him sleep, but I soon felt my eyes become heavy and my brain was begging to go to sleep.

     And soon, I let it.

Seems like the Indominus didn't take V as a snack. Stay tuned for the next chapter and feel free to comment on why you like or don't like about it so far. I take criticism really well!!