[Scent]

I ran faster and faster, dodging trees and branches as the Indominus chased after me.

     I didn't look back knowing it will slow me down and I had no idea if he was going to eat me this time. I didn't want to take that chance.

        I quickly turned to the right thinking maybe I can lose him if I go in different directions. There was a group of rocks and I ran behind them and crouched down to catch my breath.

      I didn't hear the Indominus no more nor saw him, but after finding out he can camouflage, I'm not going to take a chance.

      I looked down at my leg when I felt pain when I ran and I slowly took off the cast. I slowly peeled off the moss and I realized my wounds were halfway healed.

      They weren't bleeding no more, but if I continued to put pressure on it and move a lot, they will open up again or my leg will be worse.

      There wasn't any more moss around and the branches that made the cast was beginning to break. I sighed and left the cast on the ground as I looked around trying to see if the Indominus was nearby.

      There was nothing wrong with the trees, so I slowly moved out of hiding. I made sure I didn't step on anything that can make a noise such as a stick or leaves.

       I slowly looked around, only hearing birds above me in the trees. "Thank God." I say to myself as I sigh in relief thinking I lost him, but I was soooooo wrong.

      As I walked away, I heard a low growl behind me. I froze, my breath hitched as I sense something was behind me, but I already knew who it was.

     I gulped and slowly turned around to see the Indominus standing there, looking down at me. I didn't move, heck I probably didn't breathe.

     He didn't do anything besides watching me, but when he soon lowered his head I closed my eyes in fear. My hands were shaking and I tried so hard to keep tears back.

     I didn't know what he was doing, but I felt something beside my foot and head. I didn't want to open my eyes, but curiosity was fighting back and I slowly opened my eyes.

      His head was only a few inches away from mine and his tail was touching my foot. My eyes widened and I gulped.

      His red eyes looked into mine and he growled in a low grumble. When he stood back up straight, his tail accidentally made me fall down.

     I slightly​ groaned from the hard forest floor, but I ignored it and looked up at the Indominus. He looked around almost like he was making sure nothing was around before he looked back down at me.

    I looked at him in fear as I move closer against the ground. He lowered his head down and when I thought he was going to eat me, he grabbed the back of my shirt and picked me up.

     I gasped as the ground became further away. His jaws was holding the top back of my shirt, like a mother lion carrying her cub.

     The Indominus walked away, my body moving a bit side to side as he walked. I didn't know where he was taking me, but even though I wanted him to let me go, if he did then it will be a big drop.

      I looked around only seeing trees pass us. Fear was flowing through my body as I looked around. The Idominus soon stopped and I down as he lowered his head and dropped me.

    I gulped and looked up at him and he looked down at me. He snorted then laid down on the grass. I quickly backed away as he laid his head on the grass. When I thought he was almost asleep, his tail moved towards me and pulled me towards him.

      My body froze in fear as I was now sitting only a inch away from the Indominus. His tail curled around me as he snorted again and closed his eyes.

     The sky was still pitch black and lit up by stars and I soon felt my body become tired. I didn't want to fall asleep, especially being this close to him.

     I slowly tried to get up and get away from the Idominus, but when I did his tail moved closer against me, making me lay against him.

     His skin was rough and bumpy, but why was it so comfortable. I soon yawned and my eyes started to become heavy and hard to keep open.

     My head was now laying against him and each time he breathed, my head moved up and down.

    I yawned​ again and without me knowing, I soon fell asleep, but I didn't know that the Indominus wasn't​ asleep and as I sleep, he turned his head towards me and laid his head near me.

      If someone saw us, it would almost look like a cat protecting her kitten.  The Indominus didn't know why he was like this. Everything he met and saw, he has killed or wounded.

      He looked at the sleeping figure beside him and he wrapped his tail closer around her. He snorted and watched her sleep. He didn't know why he kept her alive, but when he laid his head closer to her he smelled something.

     He sniffed her again and he slightly growled. The scent he got from her was a raptor's, and it was a male as well.