[Zach and Grey]

"Well it was nice meeting you guys, but I need to get going." I say to them, but when I turned around and walked away, they followed me.

       I stopped and looked over at them, "What do you think you're doing?" "We're going with you!" Grey said and I sighed and let them follow me.

      "Where the hell is it?" I went back to where my motorcycle was, but it wasn't there. "Maybe this isn't the spot." I say to myself and I walk around looking for the vehicle, but it was no where to be found.

       "What are you looking for?" Zach asked me. "My motorcycle, I swear it was just here!" "Maybe this isn't where you left it," Grey said and I sighed and walked off as they continued to follow me in the gyrosphere.

      "What's that?" Grey asked and I looked over seeing a broken gate that looked like something broke through it.

       "Let's check it out." Zach said and he moved the sphere towards it. "Wait guys! I don't think that's a good idea!" I say as I walk beside them. "Yeah Zach," Grey agreed with me, but Zach didn't.

      "You wanted a adventure, so you're going to get one." Zach said and they went through the broken gate and I groaned and followed them.

      "We shouldn't be here." I say to them, but before they could say anything a herd of Ankylosaurus were in front of us. "See look, there's four... dinosaurus."

      "Ankylosaurus, and we shouldn't be here and there's five." "No see look, one two three four." "Five."

      I look at what Grey was pointing at, but I didn't see anything till I felt a hot breath against my back.

      I widened my eyes and I slowly turned around as so did Zach and Grey and there standing before us, was the Indominus.

      Zach and Grey screamed, but I didn't do anything from shock and fear so I was frozen in that spot.

      "V! Run!" Zach yelled which made me snap out of it and dash towards the right before the Indominus bit down on me. He roared, but instead of going to me, he went towards Zach and Grey.

     I ran behind a tree and I looked over seeing the Indominus' jaws around the gryosphere, slowly breaking the glass. He soon got it stuck in its mouth and he started to hit it against the ground.

   "Zach! Grey!" I called out to them when I saw them on the ground and they ran towards me when the Idominus had the sphere in the air.

      Zach grabbed my arm and pulled me along as we ran faster. I soon heard the Indominus roar behind​ us and I knew he was now chasing us.

     "Run!" I yelled at them and Grey ran faster making him run a bit in front of me.

      I soon saw the ground disappear in the distance which meant we would have to jump. Zach stopped at the edge and I stopped beside them.

     I quickly looked behind us and saw the Indominus running towards us out of the trees. "We have to jump." Zach said and Grey was hesitating to jump.

     "Are you ready? One two," I looked back again and saw the Indominus only a few feet away and Zach and Grey jumped into the water below, but I wasn't so lucky.

      I jumped behind them, but I immediately felt a heavy shock of pain through my leg and I was quickly pulled into the air.

     I screamed when I realized my leg was in his jaws, his teeth crushing the bone in my right leg. "V!" Zach and Grey yelled at me, but I only screamed in pain and fear knowing I was going to be killed.

     As I waited for the Indominus to swallow me, it never happened. My leg was still in his mouth and I had to grid my teeth and close my eyes to try not to scream out in pain.

      I didn't hear Zach or Grey which meant they probably ran off thinking I was dead.

      The Indominus began to walk away from the waterfall, the only thing keeping me from falling was his teeth gripping the flesh and bone of my leg.

      He walked back into the forest and I knew blood was slowly going out of my leg from the wounds his teeth was leaving.

     From all my learning, I thought that he was supposed to eat me the minute he grabbed me, but he didn't. Why?

      I felt my head become light due to being upside down and the slow amount of blood loss, but I didn't want to go down like this if he was bringing me to a certain spot to eat me.

      My vision began to become blurry and the only thing I see before my eyes closed, was the dirt and leaves on the ground moving and the white foot that was leaving his footprints behind.

Sorry for the long wait, but this has been having some technical difficulties. I updated this a while ago but it moved it up to the beginning, so I had to write it all over.

I also changed a bit of it cause at first, it wouldn't go along with what I was planning for the future so, here ya go!

Also thanks for all the people that has been commenting and voting! It makes me not feel like I'm writing just for myself, but for a lot of people!