Chapter 31

Uuuugh! I rewrote this chapter sooo many times! I was going to add Optimus giving a speech, but nothing would come to me which is why this chapter is so long over-due which I apologize a whole bunch. I really wanted this to put up no more than a week after the last one, but the muse hasn't been wanting to work with me on anything T-T

*Faints* OMP! I can't believe you all! Even though I haven't updated, you all still manage to find my story and it makes me so happy :D

Thank you TransFanFreak101 (ff.net) for beta'ing!

I have a picture of Lily up on my DA if anyone is interested ( SideswipesHuman )

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

[{Comm link}] - Name of sender

([Private comm link]) - Name of sender

:;:Creator/caretaker-creation bond:;:

;-;Sibling bond;-;

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

Chapter 31 (October)

So apparently I'm going to have a trine. I'm still not entirely sure what a trine is, but I can't really blame anyone for not giving me a whole lot of details since apparently Seekers like to keep their customs to their selves and not let any outsiders in. And apparently I'm a Seeker too. Who knew? Obviously I didn't. Here I thought I was just another Autobot who could fly while everyone was stuck to the ground, well except for Sideswipe, but that was because he has a jetpack. It was pretty awesome too since he could fly around with me for about a half hour to an hour depending on what we're doing and unfortunately since his jetpack runs off of a fuel, he isn't able to stay up long.

Getting off topic, anyways, according to Soundwave, a Seeker needs their trine in order to keep their sanity or something. I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention since I was daydreaming about being able to fly long periods of time with someone else and share the skies with them.

But of course the only problem is that I first need to find my trine. Wherever they are, or whoever. Either way I couldn't wait till I found them!

I shifted in the driver seat of my caretaker's alt and watched the motel where my new sisters were staying and couldn't help but feel a bit stalker-ish. I watched Max knocked on the door to the room they were staying in and I shifted again. Soundwave sent a pulse of calm to me over the bond and I almost immediately calmed, but not a lot. I was concerned about what was going to happen and for good reason too.

After talking with Optimus about what happened earlier and about what happened with Thomas, I got the sense that Optimus might have been a little disappointed in me for my actions towards Thomas and so I felt rather guilty about not being able to control myself better. I just hope I won't get in trouble when we get back home and if I am in trouble then I hope the punishment won't be too sever. But then after telling him about my new sisters he said that we had to bring them back to base because while Megatron might be alive, he was down for the count at the moment and that left Starscream and any able Decepticon left to come and find them. As for Shirley and Thomas, they would be coming back to base as well although staying confined to the human side until he could figure out what to do to them. Optimus had sent Prowl and Ironhide to pick Thomas up and they were on their way to help us get the other three.

The door to the motel room opened to reveal Shirley and after a few seconds was quickly slammed in Max's face. I felt Max's irritation and sent some calm to him.