Chapter 25

Well just call me butter cause I'm on a roll! Another chapter!

I would just like to say, Happy Halloween to everyone. And if you're collecting candy, than I hope you get a lot. Also I hope you all have fun while I do some face painting for the Trunk-or-Treat my youth is doing. I would be out myself if it weren't for the fact that my parents think I'm "to old."

I say, you are never to old to dress up and go around collecting free candy!

Anyways, hope you like the new chapter.

Un-betaed till further notice.

I don't own transformers or the song, only for my OC(s).

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

[{Comm link}] - Name of sender

([Private comm link]) - Name of sender

:;:Creator-creation bond:;:

;-;Sibling bond;-;

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

Chapter 25

Lily's POV:

I slowly onlined with a quite groan. As my systems sluggishly came back online, error messages popped up on my HUD, telling me I was low on energon and the multiple wounds that I don't remember ever receiving. I onlined my visor and frowned at the many cracks I saw. Looking past the cracks, I immediately noticed I wasn't anywhere I remember ever being before. I shot to my pedes and stumbled a bit as I had trouble balancing and caught myself on a wall. My head snapped to my wing I could no longer feel anything coming from and let out a squeak.

Half my wing was missing. Well that's just great! I needed my wings for balance!

I sighed and winced at the roughly patched wound in my chest and abdomen. I looked around the room I was in and found one of the walls were actually the same energy bars that we had in the brig back home. I slowly moved to the bars with the helping to support me. Reaching them, I looked around found about five empty cells lining the opposite wall. I noted the dried pool of energon in the cell opposite mine. There was a single door to the farthest right wall, which probably led out of here. Other than that, it looked like I was the only one in here.

I tried to activate my warp drive but found I couldn't. Something wasn't letting me. It was as if there was a block of some kind that was built specifically to keep somebot who could warp in here. I frowned as I remembered that the brig back home had what Prowl called a warp field up. Basically it wouldn't let me warp in or out. I would have to go in manually.

I let out another sigh as I moved to a back corner and sat down, careful of my injuries. I looked at my internal chronometer and found I had been out it for a few days now. I frowned and accessed my memory files to try and find out what exactly happened before I came here. As I looked, fear and anger coursed through me.

Memory File .7923 Replaying-

I was out flying, stretching my wings while racing my guardians to see who was faster when Sideswipe and Sunstreaker had gotten a comm from Optimus, saying that he needed one of them back at base. They had quickly decided that Sideswipe would go. I watched him from a ways up as he entered the groundbridge and started descending back down to where Sunstreaker was waiting for me a few minutes later.

Out of nowhere, half of my left wing was gone in an explosion of fire and pain. I screamed as the worst pain I had ever felt in my entire life coursed through me. I faintly heard Sunstreaker shout my name as I started falling toward the ground. I faintly remembered crashing into the ground. I didn't register any of the gunfire that was going on not to far from me as I slowly transformed back to my bi-pedal. But I did register a shout of pain that I never wanted to hear ever. My helm snapped up as I heard Sunstreaker.