Chapter 28

I have come BACK to life! - Kahmunrah (Night at The Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian) (couldn't help it XD)

But no, I really did try to get this out a while ago, no more than a week after the last update, but I got a bit of writers block and rewrote this chapter a few times, I like some parts but others could be better. I was also working on a Christmas/New Years one-shot that didn't know the meaning of ending (I'm also not really happy how some of it turned out). I also went away for a week to an encampment for CAP and nothing that could tell time was allowed which basically meant no electronics of any type. (More detail about Encampment in the A/N in the long aft one-shot.)

I'll stop talking now and let you read...

Thank you TransFanFreak101 for beta'ing.

I don't own anything but my OC(s)

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

[{Comm link}] - Name of sender

([Private comm link]) - Name of sender

:;:Creator-creation bond:;:

;-;Sibling bond;-;

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

Chapter 28

That night, I woke up several times, screaming in fear from nightmares. Each time, Sideswipe and Sunstreaker were always there to comfort me and help me fall back into a fitful recharge. Since this was the first time I've ever had nightmares after becoming a giant robot, Ratchet found that there was a part of my processor that was still, in a way, human and it allowed me to dream. Or have nightmares. Either way, for a normal Cybertronian, while they recharge, their processors de-frag and replays bits of memory and allow them to 'dream'. But not me, well my processor still de-frags but that's it. For me I still dream as I did when I was unaware of what I really was. Ratchet and Wheeljack think that's because I'm still a bit human.

The next morning, Ratchet let me out of the med bay, but told me to take it easy. Unfortunately that means no flying for me because of my wing.

As I walked through the halls with Sunstreaker and Sideswipe on either side of me, I clung to the latter's arm and shied away from any mech we passed. Deep down I knew I didn't have to be afraid, but after recent events, I couldn't help it.

"Anywhere you wanna go, Little Flower?" Sideswipe asked as we walked around random halls.

My wing twitched and an urge to fly came over me, but I quickly suppressed it. "Outside," was instead my answer.

We were soon sitting outside overlooking the ocean surrounding the island. As we watched the waters lap at the shore and the gentle waves, roll across the surface, I played with my fingers. My wings and antennae twitched as I looked across the ocean to where my spark was pulling.

:;:Knightspear: Is fine.:;: Soundwave sent over what he called the creator-creation bond. My wing flicked at the still unfamiliar voice but took Soundwave's word for it since all the bond between Max and I could do was send emotions.

Feeling something cover my servos, I looked down to see Sideswipe's servo covering mine, stopping my fidgeting. I looked up at Sideswipe and met his worried optics with my visor.

"You alright?" He asked after a minute of silence.

Stupid question, Sides. Of course I'm not alright. I wanted to say but couldn't.