Sorry

**Beth**

When the rain stopped , I went to where Alex sat and sat next to him .
"I forgive you ," I said.
He didn't say anything .
"I don't want our friendship to end ," I said .
He just nodded .
"Alex , say something ,"I said .

"I don't want  our friendship to end too ," He said .
"Are we good ?" I asked .
"Yeah ," He said .
"Then what's wrong ?" I asked .
"Jasmine is sick ,  Nick and Chloe are not talking to me and you and Anna are also mad at me ," He said .
Jasmine , Nick and Chloe are Alex's siblings .

Jasmine is the youngest one then its Alex then his brother Nick then its his sister .  Chloe is the oldest . 
"Ohh ," I said .
"Do you want to go see Jasmine ?" I asked .
"I did , before ," He said .
"Then what's the problem ?" I asked him .
He didn't say anything .
"Alex ," I said then the rain started to fall again but the this time , heavily . 

I ran out of the rain quickly and went into the sheltered area .
Alex just remained where he was and got soaked in the rain .
I felt bad for doing this to Alex .  I had forgiven him . Why is still like this ?
He will get sick from staying in the rain .

"Alex!" I said shouting loudly . 
He didn't answer me . I haven't seen Alex like this . He is normally the one that cheers me up , not being the one that is sad.
It stopped raining when it was nighttime outside .
My parents and Alex 's mother came through the door and saw me .

"Hi sweetie ," My mother said .
That snapped Alex back to reality and stood up from where he was finally and rushed to his room .
"Alex !"His mother shouted his name but he didn't answer . He slammed his door and that made my parents and his mother worried .

"Sweetie , what was that about ?" My mother asked.
"Alex called me and Anna to the backyard to apologize for what he did to us . Anna and I decided to act like if we are still mad at him but we were really not . He sat in the rain for hours and when you guys came in , he ran to his room ," 

"Sweetie , I think he is feeling like his world is falling into pieces ," Alex 's mother said .
"Ohhh," I said now realizing why Alex was felling this way.
"I should go see if he is okay ," His mother said.
Awhile later , Alex 's mother came back out and said ,"He is asleep  now".

"Sweetie , we have to go but make sure Alex is okay ," My mother said .
"Okay ," I said still feeling guilty .
"Bye ," My mother, my father and Alex 's mother  said and they all gave me a kiss on the forehead .
When the door closed , I knocked on Alex 's door .
"Come in ," He said .

I went in and saw him on his bed with his phone .
"Hey ," He said .
"Hi ," I said .
"I am sorry ," I said .
"Beth ,"He said as he closed his phone .
"I am really sorry Alex . I didn't know that was how you were feeling. If I knew , then Anna and I won't have done what we did . Its just that -

"Beth , stop rambling . Wait , what do you mean by you and Anna shouldn't have done what you guys did ?" He asked.
"Uhhh ," I said in a awkward way . I didn't know he didn't know what me and Anna were up to .
"Beth ," He said getting my attention .
"Fine . Me and Anna were not really mad at you," I said .

"Beth ! " He said in an angry tone .
"I am sorry Alex , I didn't mean to make you upset ," I said.
"You made me feel like my world was falling apart ," He said .
"I am sorry ," I said giving him a hug .
"And , since when did you and my girlfriend become friends to ruin my life ," He said .
"Alex , I never hated her ," I said .

"Whatever , just promise me you will never do that again ," He said .
"And you promise me that you never will shut me out of your life again ," I said .
We promised each other that but I said , " But the other promise that we made ....
I said trailing of my sentence and looked at me .
He didn't say anything and just looked at me .

-------------
What did you guys think of this chapter ?

What emotion did you feel ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl