Girlfriend

***Beth***
**The Next Morning **

I woke up and did my morning stuff and went downstairs and saw Alex cooking breakfast .
"Morning ". He said as he saw me .
"Morning ". A girl sitting at the table said .
"Oh Beth this is Liea my girlfriend.  Liea this is my well I don't know best friend I guess ".

His girlfriend . My heart shattered at the word 'girlfriend '. I just put on a fake smile and said "Its nice to meet you ".
"Its nice to meet you too ". Liea said.
"I made breakfast for all of us ".
"Okay ".

We ate our breakfast and then I grabbed my keys and Alex said "Beth , we can all go to school in one car ".
"Its okay . I am fine ". I said as I went to my  car and drove to school.
I put on a fake smile and went to my friends Cathy and Ally .

"Hey guys " . I said.
"Hey ". They both said .
We got our books and headed to class .
When class was done , I had to go to another class which wasn't my next class .
Once I was by the doorway  , the teacher saw me and said "Beth , come in ".
I went in and saw Alex was there .

"Ms . Willson , you needed me ?". I asked. 
"Yes . I want  you to tutor Alex ".
Alex wanted to say something but Ms  . Willson said "I don't want to hear any arguments about this . Beth is a  wonderful student . If I hear any complaints about this , you will not pass my class ".

And then Alex said nothing. 
I didn't know Alex was failing in Writing .
Me and Alex both left the class and I said while walking "I didn't know you were failing Writing ".
"I am not good Writing ".
"You don't have to . All you need to do is put effort in it ".

He saw Liea and he wanted to say something but I said "Well I have to go . Ms.  Willson said she will give me exercises for you to work on ".
And then I left .
I arrived to my next class a little bit late and the teacher knew why .
Cathy and Ally wanted to know what happened but I told them after class. 

When it was after class , it was lunch . When I sat down , Cathy asked "What happened ?".
"Ms. Willson called me because she wanted me to tutor Alex in Writing because he isn't putting enough effort into it ".
"Ohh okay ".

We were eating our lunch when Cathy said "Beth , do you know who that girl is with Alex ?".
I looked and saw it was Liea. 
I said "Yeah , that is Alex 's girlfriend ".
They looked at me in shock .
"And your okay with it ?". Ally asked .
"Of course she isn't Ally ". Cathy said .

They knew me so well . I said "Don't worry about it " and continued to eat my lunch. 
The bell rang for the ending of lunch when I got an email about the exercises that I should do with Alex .
The email said that each exercises would be graded because all the exercises Alex did , he failed them .

And that they should be submitted at a certain date .
I went to my next class which was Spanish .
When Spanish class ended , my next class was History .
When History class was finished , my teacher reminded us to not forget to do our homework .

I went to my locker and got my things and went to the front and was chatting with Cathy and Ally .
We all decided to leave .  When I got back , I walked in on Alex and Liea kissing .
Liea saw me and pulled away from Alex I said " I am so sorry " .

And then I went into the kitchen .
I heard them talking and it sounded like Alex was trying to convince Liea to stay in the house .
I went upstairs and did my homework and took a bath and went downstairs to make dinner .

Once I finished making dinner , I ate it and Liea and Alex were still in the living room but this time , they were  watching tv .
I went back up to my room and printed out the exercises that Alex had to do .
I highlighted the first one and then I waited for Alex to come upstairs but he didn't.    

I want downstairs to check on Alex and Liea and they were doing much more then watching tv.
They were kissing again .
I went back upstairs and few hours passed and Alex finally came upstairs .

He saw me and said .....

------------
What did you guys think of this chapter ?

What did Alex say to Beth ?
Do you approve of Alex and Liea 's relationship ?
If not , why ?.

Comment and Vote. 
Share with your friends. 

-starngcgirl