[Welcome To Jurassic World]

Ever since John Hammond made genetic dinosaurs from DNA, the world changed. When Jurassic Park opened and the world was introduced to dinosaurs once again, it was almost like a dream from a little boy came to life. That is till the park was destroyed and years later, Jurassic World was created.

       Jurassic World was still the best in everyway, but today, no one is impressed with a dinosaur anymore. So the scientists started to create hybrids. Now all the dinosaurs on the island weren't pure, where they were given some other animal genes to make each one of them better, stronger, faster, more teeth.

       But not this time.

------------

       "Hey Jack!" "Hey V!" I smiled and waved as I walked through the doors of the velociraptor enclosure. My name was Victoria, but everyone that knew me called me V. I worked on the island for almost 5 years, and I was well known for being the "dino wisperer." Now I didn't work at any of the enclosures where the dinosaurs were kept, but I still helped out, especially where the raptors were kept.

       I worked as a scientist with Dr. Wu, helping to make sure that the hatchlings were healthy and well enough to be presented. It wasn't much of a job that people would want to have in Jurassic World, but it was good enough for me.

       I walked through the metal doors towards the holding cells where each of the raptors were held. It was almost time for them to be released into the large open area where they would hunt for the pig that they practiced hunting and tracking with, but also get treats from their "alpha" Owen.

     I walked over towards the cages, hearing each of them move around and screeching at me as I walked by them. But everytime I walked by them, only one of them doesn't do anything, only watches me. I was the one that would make sure they were healthy, not wounded, or made sure they were getting enough food and not only treats from Owen.

       The raptors were named Blue, Echo, Delta, and Charlie. I loved all four of them, but I always had a soft spot for Blue, which was the one with a long blue line that started from his hand and ended at his tail. They were all males though most of the dinosaurs on the island were females, but I didn't care, nor did Owen.

        Owen was my closest friend to where we were sometimes thought of as a couple, but we were never that close, since he had a eye on for Clarie.

       "Hello V." I turned around and saw Barry, who was also another close friend to mine besides Owen. "Hi Barry, you doing good?" "I'm fine, though how is life treating you?" I chuckled, "It may keeping punching me in the gut, but I keep punching it back harder." He laughed and walked over to Delta, who immediately growled, but soon calmed down when Barry started to stroke his throat and head.

       I smiled and walked over to them and leaned against the metal wall. He didn't look up at me, only continued to pet Delta and I smiled at the sight. I always wanted to have a connection with a dinosaur like Owen and Barry has, but I don't ever see me having that.

       My smile slowly faded away as I thought about it, but I was pushed out of my thoughts when I heard someone calling me. "Hey V!" I looked up and saw Owen from a distance. I waved bye to Barry and walked over to Owen.

       When I walked up to him, he didn't see me and I poked his back and he jumped and turned around. "There you are! I need your help!" Owen grabbed by hand and pulled me up the stairs that led to the walkways that overlooked the paddock below. "What's wrong?" I asked not knowing why he needed my help and he pulled me to where his usually spot where he would throw treats to the raptors.

        He let go of my hand and gave me a bucket that was filled with dead rats, but it didn't bother me, you see worse things here than just a couple of dead rats. "I need you to help me feed them, well, help with training them." I looked at him confused, "Why?" He looked over to where the raptors were at, "They're doing fine, but Blue is acting differently, he won't follow my commands and he is now staying away from his siblings and everyone who goes inside."