Chapter Seventeen

Hello, everyone! :D *Waves*

I feel like I haven't updated in FOREVER! But it's only been 1 day... xD

Anyways, I thought I'd post a new chapter now, because I feel like the last chapter was a cliffhanger?? Yes, no, maybe so? :3

Alright, enjoy... <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Lisa's POV-

Kendall and I walk out of his bedroom, and headed to Katie's bedroom. She wasn't in there, so we walked into the living room area, and everyone was there; My mom, Kendall's mom, James, Logan, Carlos, Jo, and Katie. Everyone looked at us with their arms cross, except for Katie.

Kendall gulped, and I leaned closer to him.

"Found Katie," I whispered, a nervous look on his face. She walked over to me with wide eyes.

"Jo told everyone!" She said in a whisper yell, and I bit my lip.

"Kendall Donald Knight!" Mama Knight yelled, and I put my hand over my mouth to stifle my laugh. I looked at my boyfriend, and he rolled his eyes.

"Donald?" I asked him quietly, and he rolled his eyes again.

"What on EARTH were you thinking?" His mom yelled, placing her hands on her hips.

"And what were YOU thinking, Lisa!?" My mom butted it, looking at me sternly. 

"Mom," I said calmly, and she raised her eyebrows at me. "I told you a long time ago that I liked Kendall-"

"Yes, but I never knew you two would end up dating," she retorted, and I sighed, looking down. I took a step back, leaving Kendall in front of me. He just stayed quiet, as did I. I didn't know what to say!

"I'm very disappointed in you both," my mom said, and Kendall sighed as I just kept looking at the floor.

"Me too," Mama Knight said, and now I sighed. It was quiet for a second, and I could just see the smirk on Jo's face.

"I don't care what anyone thinks... I love her and that's all that matters," Kendall said, and my head shot up. He looked at me and smiled as I walked to him. I couldn't help but smile as he put his arm over my shoulders. "Nothing even matters." I nodded, and looked between our parents.

"Dude, we can't believe you!" James yelled, and Kendall was about to speak, but Logan cut him off.

"Yeah, man. Not cool."

"We're your best friends," Carlos piped in, shaking his head.

"I know, and I'm sorry," Kendall said, looking at them sadly. They just shook their heads, and Kendall sighed.

"I-It's my fault," I said, looking at his best friends. They looked at me confused, so I continued. "I didn't want Kendall to tell anyone about us, because I'm afraid of what they would think."

"And everyone thinks it's stupid and wrong, so you two should just break up," Jo replied, smirking.

"Why, I outta," I growled, walking towards her and she stepped back, but grabbed my arm to make me stop. I looked at him, and he gave me a look that said "Stop it," and I sighed, nodding.

"Jo, this is all your fault," he said, looking at her. "If you wouldn't have went and ran your big mouth, we wouldn't be in this mess. Because if Lisa and I would have told everyone ourselves, it wouldn't be like this." He looked at Logan, James, Carlos, and our moms. "Right, guys?" Our moms looked at each other, and so did the guys.

"Right," his best friends said, and Kendall and I smiled at each other. Jo groaned and stomped her foot, crossing her arms.

"Mom?" We said together, looking at them. My mom shook her head, and walked out of apartment 2J.

"Ugh!" I groaned, throwing my head back and rubbing my face with my hands. "My mom is SO uncool," I  mumbled into my hands. I heard Kendall laugh, and he rubbed my back.

"I'll go talk to her," Mama Knight said, and Kendall and I looked at her with wide eyes.

"What?" He asked, raising his eyebrow, and she sighed.

"Kendall, I can tell that you're happy with Lisa," she said, and he smiled at me. "And if you're happy, then I'm happy." She smiled.

"Thanks, mom," he said, then hugged her, before she left the apartment to go talk to my mom. Once the door shut, Jo screamed and stormed out of the apartment. Everyone laughed and high-fived.

"I pray to God Mama Knight will knock some sense into my mom," I said, looking up at the ceiling. Everyone laughed again, and I hugged Katie and Kendall bro-hugged all the guys. Then, we sat on the couch and waited for Mama Knight to come back... With good news.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I can't wait any longer!" Kendall exclaimed, and right after that, him mom walked in with my mom. We all shot up from the couch, and I slowly walked towards my mother.

"I..." She started, and everyone looked at her. "Give you permission to date Kendall." Everyone erupted in cheers, and I hugged her.

"Thanks, mom!" I smiled, then ran to Kendall, who picked me up and spun me around. He soon stopped spinning me, and he sat me down as he looked into my eyes.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," I replied, quietly. It was the cutest moment, until Carlos had to ruin it.

"So... How are you guys gonna tell Gustavo?" He asked, and Kendall and I groaned. 

But really... How are we gonna tell him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope that this is longer than the last chapter... :/ lol

Thanks for reading :D

~Comment, Fan, Vote~

-Hannah Henderson<33333 :)