Chapter Seven

-Lisa's POV- -A Few Days Later- (Sorry if I'm skipping a lot :/ ..)

Katie, Logan, James, Carlos, and Kendall gave me a thumbs up as the music started. I became very nervous. A lot more nervous than the first song a sung, because this song is special. It's special because it's about Kendall...

*Every single day

I wanna tell you how I feel

But I never get past the butterflies

And I just don't know if I can deal

Are you really into me

Cuz I know I'm into you

But I don't wanna take another step

Until you say ya feel it too

It looks like rain

And that's alright with me

I'm standin here just lookin for the chance to

make you see

Sometimes a little rain is all you need

So let it come and wash all over me

You can ask my friends

They'll say I'm talkin all the time

But whenever you try to say hello

I freeze and then you say goodbye

But I'm not tryin to be cool

It's just that I'm a little shy

And I wanna be straight with you tonight

Wanna tell you that you're the one I like

It looks like rain

And that's alright with me

I'm standin here just lookin for the chance to

make you see

Sometimes a little rain is all you need

So let it come and wash all over me

Over and over

I try to get closer

But I always end up alone

I search for a sign

That you wanna be mine

But until then I'm takin it slow

It looks like rain

And that's alright with me

I'm standin here just lookin for the chance to

make you see

Sometimes a little rain is all you need

So let it come and wash all over me*

I finished the song and everyone clapped. I smiled and once again, Griffin talked to uncle Gustavo.Soon, Griffin left.

My uncle turned around and looked at me, not doing anything, before he gave me a thumbs up. I grinned, running out of the booth, giving Katie a hug.

"That was a really good song, Lisa," she told me. The guys nodded, agreeingly.

"Thank you," I said.

"I liked it," added my uncle. Everyone looked at him, shocked. He just stared at us, blankly. Me, Katie, and the guys all burst out laughing, while Kelly and Gustavo gave us weird looks.

---

"Hey, mom?" I asked, walking into my apartment, Katie and the guys behind me.

"In here!" Her voice cracked. I walked into her room, by myself as the guys and Katie stayed by the front door, to see her crying. I shut the door and walked towards her.

"Mama, what's wrong?" I sat on the bed next to her.

"Honey, there's no easy way to tell you this... but, your father passed away."

"What?" I whispered, starting to cry. She nodded and burst out crying. "No... NO!" I cried, and my mom looked up at me. "He can't be! My father CAN'T be dead!"

"Honey, calm down," my mom grabbed my hand.

"NO!" I ripped my hand away. "How can I calm down, when I just found out my father died!?" My mom stayed quiet. I shook my head and ran out of her room.

"Lisa!" Kendall called, as I ran out of my apartment. Kendall chased after me as I ran to where I always went...

----

I sat on the roof, in the corner, sobbing.

"Lisa..." I heard Kendall say. He walked over and sat next to me, gently placing his arms over my shoulders, pulling me close. "Wanna talk about it?" He asked me, softly.

"My father died, okay?!" I snapped. Kendall's eyes widened. "I'm sorry," I whispered. He nodded and got a look of sadness in his eyes. "I'm just, very sad. Who wouldn't be? Every little girl needs their father in their life," I told him.

"I know and I'm very sorry," he whispered.

"It's okay." I sniffled, then looked up at him. We looked deep into each other's eyes. He leaned in, closing his eyes, and my eyes widened. Kendall's lips gently touched mine. It was magical and amazing. I smiled against his lips and so did he. He pulled back and looked at me. "So, are you my boyfriend now?" I questioned.

"Well, I would love to be," he answered.

"I would love for you to be, too." I smiled. He grinned and kissed me. "We're not going to tell anybody, right?"

"Sure."

"Kendall, does our age freak you out?"

"No... But, hold on tight."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song: Rain by Katelyn Tarver

WOOOOOOOH, THEY'RE TOGETHER. Finally! xD

Kendall: *Sighs lovingly* I love Lisa :')

Me: Hahaha, I know you do. Thanks for reading! :D

~Comment, Vote, Fan~

Love,

Hannah Henderson/Styles(: