Chapter Eight

-Lisa's POV-

I laid on my bed, staring up at the ceiling, being bored. My phone buzzed, meaning I got a text. I held my phone up and looked at who texted me; Kendall. I smiled as I opened the text.

Kendall: Hey, girlfriend(: what's up?

Lisa: Laying on my bed, being bored. Wbu?

Kendall: Same. Listen, I really wanna do something special with you.

I gasped and dropped my phone. It fell on my eye and I squealed.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" My mom called.

"Yep! It's all good." I rubbed my eye and grabbed my phone. Reading the text over and over again, I couldn't stop smiling like a fool.

Lisa: Okay! :D

Kendall: Great! Are you busy today?

Lisa: Nope. Wanna have a picnic on the roof?

Kendall: Sure! I'll bring... Dinosaur chicken?

Lisa: Yessss!!! Can I bring something? :)

Kendall: Sure, sweetheart :)

Lisa: Okay! I'll bring.. Juice :O

Kendall: Haha, okay. I'll meet you on the roof at.. 3:30?

Lisa: Perfect. See ya later :D

Kendall: Okay. Bye <3

Lisa: Bye <3

--------------------

I pushed open the big, heavy door to the roof. Kendall appeared into my view and I smiled, running over to him.

"Kendall!" He turned around and smiled.

"Lisa!" We ran to each other and hugged.

"I brought the drinks," I said, after I pulled out of the hug.

"Great! We'll just put them over here." Kendall took the apple juice from me, and lead me towards a sprawled out blanket.

We sat down and he pulled out a container from a basket, which held dinosaur chicken nuggets. I laid on my stomach as we ate and talked. Kendall looked down to get his phone out of his pocket to check the time, and I stole one of his dinosaur chicken pieces.

He looked back up at me, and I smiled, biting off a piece of his chicken nugget. He looked down at his paper plate, seeing that he had no more nuggets left.

"You stole on of my dinosaur chickens," he said, his face emotionless.

"What?" I asked, my eyes wide. "I would never." I put my free hand over my chest, trying not to laugh.

"Yes, you would, because you did," he told me, trying not to smile.

"Oh, well." I finished the chicken nugget, swallowing. I laughed and Kendall smirked. My eyes widened. "Oh, no." I got up and started running around the roof, Kendall chasing me. We laughed as he got closer to me.

"Get back here!" He called.

"No, thank you!" I shouted. Kendall finally got close enough to me, and he wrapped his arms around my waist, spinning me around.

"GOTCHA!" He yelled, and I laughed.

He sat me down and kissed my cheek. "That was fun," I said, and he nodded.

We walked back over to the blanket, and sat down.

"Could you get the grapes?" He asked. I nodded, turned around, and got the grapes out of the basket.

Turning back around, Kendall gave me an innocent smile. Sitting the container of grapes down, I raised an eyebrow at him. Taking a sip of my now empty apple juice box, I widened my eyes.

"Oh, no, you didn't."

"Oh, but I did," Kendall smirked. I went to playfully slap his shoulder, but he caught my hand, pulling me towards him, kissing me softly. After a few seconds, I pulled back, smiling, and he returned it.

-----

After we were done with our picnic, we packed up everything, and stood up.

"This was fun," I told him, smiling.

"Best picnic ever." He grinned.

We made sure nobody was around before we stepped off the elevator. Once we made sure no one was around, we stepped off and walked towards my apartment.

"So, I guess I'll see you later?" I asked.

"Absolutly. I'll text you," Kendall said, and I nodded.

"Okay." He looked around, before kissing me, passionatly. He pulled out and we smiled.

"Later, babe."

"Bye, Kendall." I walked into my apartment, and into my room.

I had an amazing day with an amazing guy... And he called me babe!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANKS FOR READING :)

~Comment, Vote, Fan~

Love,

Hannah Henderson/Styles(: