Chapter 15

okay i wasn't gonna put this in but i have to.... The feedback is unreal and I love it and my writing isnt 100% like all the others are because of being dyslexic, autisic and ADHD, but that isnt a plea for attention thats more to say I'm not sloppy, if i updated the way it was first written then you'd have something to say. But what im saying is HOLY CRAP guys I'm seeing comments with full blown rants about the cheating mishap. but I wanna say no i did that for a reason which you'll see further on.

basically what im saying is keep it up please its immense and if you have ideas for this book then slip me in a message cause id love to hear... Well thats all I wanted. Thanks for the patience and the feedback. - MODERNBLASPHEMY  

STILL KIT POV

We arrived at a massive shopping mall bursting with lights, sounds and movement like always was. I believe it was called RiverDale Mall or something, it was also intensely fancy and expensive and to top it off I can afford it because Nicolas gave his 2nd card to buy new clothes and then further insisted that i keep the card. Damn Alphas. 

I walk behind Danielle with my head down, so many people here had higher authority than me which Nicolas wouldnt believe cause he thinks now im his it makes me automatically the luna... forget the crowning ceremony. Anyway lets just skip to the part where were each holding like 3 bags and now sat at the mall cafeteria, Danielle has gone up to grab food whilst i stay in the chosen seat twitching my leg arkwardly. Suddenly the light got blocked and 2 big bulky guys with giving me lusty smiles, "well hey there little one" one with ginger hair grinned "how did an omega get the money for this mall... let alone those clothes" he added folding his hand over mine which I instanstly moved it away and saw the royal crest tattooed on his bicep "your part of the royal pack" I spoke calmly and they both lit up in features, "yeah, were the guards of the king himself" they said smugly "you have to be pretty for the kings guard" I uttered "the best" the quiet one whom i nearly forgot was on my left smiled. I looked over at Dani to see her on the phone in urgent call. 

"So cutie, can we buy you lunch?" I didn't hear the loud gasps behind me to busy trying to push away the hands on my thigh "NO HE MOST CERTAINLY NOT JOINING YOU FOR DINNER" the voice boomed over powering every single sound, the familiar voice and the sparks on my shoulder from the hand now on it told me it was Nicolas and he was mad. "Your highness, we were um just putting this dirty omega in his place... He stole all of these bags" they glanced at one another in agreement to that excuse, "so your accusing my mate of theft and I hear you asking him out" he grabs them both by the neck throwing them both the pillars.... Damn that anger is kind of turn on. I shake my head... damn it Kit not now. "I WANT YOU IN MY OFFICE AND STAY THERE UNTIL I COME BACK" they ran off with what i would think what be their tails between their legs...

"Are you okay Kit?" Nicolas turned to me checking me over, "If Danielle didnt call my beta (what was his name?) then i don't know what they could of done" he fussed over me some more "Nicolas I'm fine but I need you to do something important that would make me feel better" I bit my lip and he visibly noticed but shook it off "whats up?" I grabbed his tie and pulled him in for a very heated kiss. Fire heated my stomach as our lips connected in desperation.... but I feel guilt he hurt me and i just forgave him, but then again I need him to survive... does that mean i am using him.. I don't know.

"Guys break it up before you mate please" Dani pulled me apart which caused Nicolas to growl but stopped when i shot him a look, he is already in the dog house - hehe no pun intended. "I have more work to do, I'll pick you up later for our date. With that he winked and left.