Chapter 14

Kits POV 

After that whole shindig things became arkward, I cant describe how and why but believe me it was so arkward. One reason is when we go to bed we literally talk short, one sentenced words and then kiss arkwardly before sleeping. Nicolas is an alpha so he wakes up at the crack of dawn, showers and then leaves, today was different. 

I woke up with him, yawning and stretching, cracking my back in 3 places before lazily smiling at my mate. Nicolas nodded with a smile back that made my heart leap through the air at a hundred miles per hour, "So Kit, um I was wondering something" Nicolas fumbled over his words nervously  "spit it out Nicolas" I raised a single black eye brow "wouldyougoonadatewith me?" he blurted out at a unhearable speed "slower" I giggled as he breathed in nervous waves washed over him... "would you go on a date with me tonight?" he literally looked pale as anything, "of course I will" I smiled at him fondly "great, picking you up at 6:30" he kissed my lips with the passion we had when we met and ran out before saying "I will resolve us to be the best luna and alpha ever" with that the door shut softly....

Wait I have 12 hours to look near enough as good as a greek god himself. EEK. 

Time to call in back up. 

Danielle I met her a few days back when wondering the royal pack gardens, shes the same age as me with bright red hair like a fire engine, also green eyes, shes been my best friend on this pack ground, she works in the kitchens. I throw on jeans and a shirt before running to the other side of the castle to the kitchens, busting down the door with pants... I'm an wolf but i am also a weak omega. Danielle looked up from the dough she was kneading and laughed at my red face "Nicolas" I panted some more "date" and some more "need help" I breathed and she screamed "we have to help you right now, I'm with the luna its fine for me to come... Were going SHOPPING" I groaned as she threw off the workers apron with the crest on it. 

We ran towards the garage well when I say ran i mean Danielle running and dragging me behind, I knew she wanted the alpha car which was sleek and she also knew it was mine as well as Nicolas's "Dani you wont find it cause Nicolas has taken it out" I panted as she abruptly stopped to a halt at her mates mercedes, her mate happened to be the beta of the pack but she got bored  very easily and decided to bribe her mate with sex until she got a job... Nicolas didnt care really cause it kept her out of trouble for awhile but lets just say she becomes my problem when i go to the kitchens to eat or I hide away in our private kitchen, unless it is an emergency, one of us has summoned you OR it is 11:30 in the morning and your cleaning... Nicolas also said once i hit my heat then no one under any situation is to enter the bed chambers. 

"Kit... Kit... kit" i look up at Danielle "your daydreaming, come on" I jump into the passengers seat since i cant drive. So we drove off.