Chapter 8

Kits POV

I nimbly follow Nicolas but I am in shock, for gods sake some just nearly killed me and got killed themselves. I looked at each of the 4 doors on this hallway, each door had a gold engraved plate with what it was. "This is the Alpha and Luna's rooms, only limited people are allowed up here" Nicolas directed me "that's the Luna's office, your job isn't hard... look after each pack member" he pointed to the door with Luna's Office engraved. "That is the kitchen thats not as big as downstairs but suitable for us" Nicolas turned the corner with me following behind. Nursery... "Nicolas, I can't produce you and air" I gasped "Every Luna is able to including male Luna's" he winked and most likely saw the blush cover my cheeks. Right at the end quite close to the nursery said 'Bedroom' and I am excited because my mate is king, so I want to see what it looks like and knowing him, Nicolas was a basic man so I imagine it very standred but grand still.

He swung the door wide and looked intently at me, I gasped in shock. It was a fine blue with a 4 poster bed with baby blue sheets (LOOK ABOVE FOR GODS SAKE. sorry) "So you like it" Nicolas stated with a smirk "I love it more than anything" I saw him laugh in a deep crisp chuckle and that made me notice the whole room smelt of Nicolas. "Well my little mate, I hope that there is a lot more love for me than this room" Nicolas stood fully in front of me "I think you're a close second" I smirked and he growled "Nicolas, you are jealous of a bed room" I smiled and noticed how close we are, his hands are on my waist and his breath catching my lips, I close the gap and kiss him. It isn't heated but full of love and I never felt so safe before except here. I know with every second that Nicolas is mine and the bond just grows stronger each day.

Nothing could hurt us.

_________________________________________________________

Unknown POV

I watched my brother and his mate kiss from the window but I knew those pups would be strong and I want them and my brother.... I will get you Kit, my dear, sweet brother.