Chapter 1 {Cleaned}

Kit Above

Kit

I felt my body be thrown as I came into the contact with the wall causing painting to rattle against the plaster, groaning at the searing pain that washed over me around my back and leg, "you dare serve us food like this" Alpha Damon roared grabbing a handful of my thick black hair growling me, "I-I'm sorry sir" I gasped out and he dropped me onto the ground with a thud "Alpha Nicolas is arriving in search for his mate, spend the whole night cleaning this building, if I find you asleep omega, then you will be punished" he smiled slyly knowing I hadn't slept in days and at the sound of my whimper he knew I stood in a submitting stance by showing my neck as a sign of "I have done wrong, rip my throat out". Wait the Alpha Nicolas... Something about hearing that name made me feel jumpy inside but I just ignored the weird feeling.

The country we live on is divided into 7 packs. Rosemoor, Neptune, Athena, Stardust, Arrow, Opal and Tigerlily... each has 1 alpha and 1 Luna that control that pack, whether it was male Luna or female Luna. There was only one female Alpha, that would be Alpha Olivia and her Luna Monica.
Then there is the king of all alphas that was ruthless, cold hearted and from what I heard generally terrifying. Alpha Nicolas Edwards was his name and he was with no mate and it made him go more bitter then ever. His job is to make sure that every pack is stable and fair.
No he hasn't visited my pack in years!

I should introduce myself, My names Kit Evans and I am 18. I am from the Tigerlily pack and I am the omega, there are another 12 omegas and each of us was made omega when our parents were killed in a rouge attack and the remaining children were thrown right at the bottom of the hierarchy. I have black hair and dull blue eyes... I am nothing to look at. Just a punching bag to the others, that was my worth and how special I was... I get to be the punching bag.

Anyway enough about me, I have to prepare for our royal guest tomorrow.