Chapter 9

How is this at 752 reads already, wow thank you so much... Anyway I have recovered from my hospital adventures... So here it is CHAPTER 9 - ModernBlasphemy

This is gonna be cute and coupley sort of thing... it gives you a chance to get to know the character as they know each other as mates.

Nicolas's POV

I sat on the sofa with Kit cuddled into my lap softly whilst I rubbed his back inhaling his scent. It was a soft silence "Nicolas?" my mate looked up at me adorably "yes baby" I smile a little at him, "can we ask questions to each other because all I know about you is your terrifying, hot and rule over anyone" he nuzzled my neck and I chuckled at him "of course we can."

Nicolas

Kit

full name?

Nicolas  Holden Matthew Edwards, yours?

Kit Robertson Evans, favourite colour?

Blue, do you know why?

No, why

Go look in the mirror

he looks at me confused before getting up and walking to the full length mirror across the room, and looks intently at his reflection before blushing deeply before stuttering out of "M-my eyes are blue" he walks back as I nod and kiss his nose.

Okay, anyway do you have siblings?

I have a sister but she ran away, I haven't seen her since I was 4... Do you have siblings?

No I am an only child. Whens your birthday?

21st April and I am 18

Well I was born on Halloween and I am 21 (I said 23 last time but he is 21)

Do you wish I was a female?

I growl and nibble his mark as he bites his lip to hold back moans, "Kit please get this in your bloody head that no matter who you are that I love you for how gorgeous you are and how head strong you are... I just love you."

"I love you too Nicolas, and being the hottest alpha male ever born" that sentence made my wolf howl in happiness for the first time in 5 years. I don't think and pounce my lips onto his making him gasp. I slip my tongue into his mouth exploring my new territory as he explored parts of mine timidly, "Holy shit. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. so. fucking. much" I spoke between kisses. "Nicolas, too far" Kit pulled away from me gently panting at the lack of breath.

Later we fell asleep together on the new bed for him. As I held him in my arms and Kits nuzzled into my chest. I sat watching him... Shit this is creepy but shit he is beautiful... Please don't wake up whilst I watch him lustfully. Oh man I am in love.