Chapter 25

Veronicas POV
I was ready, we had decided to escape the pack members at noon since we did not want them to risk their lives for us

We had to settle this score ourselves.

We carried the necessary weapons we needed  and that would not be easily noticed by their commander and fellow soldiers.

We drank the potion and started our journey hoping for the best. The best meant finding our daughter Anna and getting to hold her again.

But we were idealists too, we knew anything could happen ,anything bad could happen but we hoped for the best Hope was the only thing driving us.

The way to the blood moon grounds was through a thick forest. Silence engulfed the entire place as we walked through.We stopped by at a  stream to take a break and drink some water and that's when we knew we were not alone.Someone else was following us.

"Elijah you heard that?"i asked him

"Yes ,but lets act like we never saw him then attack when least expected,"he said.

We continued walking by now sunset was almost approaching.The person behind us was still following us and this time we decided to attack.
Elijah quickly turned back and got hold of the guy.

"Why are you following us?"I asked as Elijah held a knife against his throat.

He was shaking in fear he was just a human young teenager boy so it meant he was from the enemies side.

"Answer the lady now, or you'll lose your tongue,"Elijah warned.

"I have escaped from the werewolf hunters and i was not following you,"he said as sweat trickled down his neck in fear.

" So who are you and what were you doing?"i asked.

"And don't you dare lie to us,"Elijah added.

"My name is Christopher ,i am one of the sons of the commanders of the werewolf hunters ,I was rejected and outcasted by my father and the rest because  I did not want to take part in any of these killings." he said

"Bit i knew what they had planned and i saw you guys so i wanted to come warn you about the trap she has created."he added.

"Who is this she?" i asked.

He stuttered for a while and did not say anything.

"Speak !,"Elijah growled.

"She is our master ,she is the leader who is seeking revenge for something the wolves have done to her.I hear she has been planning this for long but I've never heard of what the wolves did to her "he told us.

"But i heard from my father that the names of the wolves she was taking revenge on were Elijah and Vera,"he added.

"Is your masters name Kayla?"i asked as my heart beat faster as each second passed.

"Yes ,Lady Kayla she is such a fierce lady and has a lot of built up fury,"he said.

"Wait,how did you know she is called Kayla,are you Elijah and Vera?"he asked shocked.

              THE END

To all my lovely reader as we cross to the new year id like to wish you happy new year.

A new sequel to this is  coming up.

Called
MY BEST FRIEND IS A WEREWOLF AND IM A WEREWOLF HUNTER