Chapter 15.:Meeting the family.

Veronicas POV

It had been really a long journey but we finally reached Elijah's parents home.

Elijah opened the door as we carried in our luggage.

A little girl ran towards Elijah shouting his name.
"Elijah,i missed you ...who is this pretty lady.?"she asked.

"Come here i missed you too ,this pretty lady here is Veronica my mate.,"he said as he lifted her up an hugged her.

I blushed at his show of affection .Elijah was lucky to have a sibling someone who was a companion ...one he could trust.

"Veronica this is my little sister Melanie,my only sibling,"he said.

"Nice to meet you little one,"i said.

"I'm not little Elijah i always tell you that,"she frowned as she scolded Elijah.

Elijah chuckled and pinched her nose.

Growing up as an only child made me very insecure of others. Since it was very hard to trust people,it took me a long time to accept Kayla as my best friend that is why I treasured her so very much .She was like a sister to me.

"So where's mum and dad?"he asked.

"They are in the kitchen cooking,"she said.

We walked towards the kitchen.

"Mum , dad we are here " he said as he hugged them.

"Mum,dad this is Veronica my love..veronica these are Mr and Mrs. Connors ."Elijah said as he introduced us.

I reached out my hand to greet them but Mrs Connors pulled me in for a hug .."Darling,don't worry about Elijah's formalities..you can call me Violet and my husband Georges."she said.

"Ooh hae Violet and Georges I'm so grateful for hosting me..and for taking good care of this man for me,"i said as i put my hand around Elijah's waist.

"You take care of him too he can be a little bit stubborn..anyway lets go to the dining table ill bring over the food,Melanie dear did you set the plates?"she asked as we went over to the dining room.

"Yes mum everything is ready,"she answered.

We sat down eating Elijah was holding my hand giving me strength.
"So veronica what are you doing at the moment ?"George asked.

"Well i am pursuing international relations,"I said.

"Well how is Kayla??Elijah told me about the incident of how you met ,I'm really sorry that had to happen,"Violet asked.

"She is fine, I hope so,but we have never heard of her since our last encounter."I said as sadness filled me.

"Its better all this is over now ,but if you find a way of talking to her try convince her and also make peace with her cause you never know what she might be planning against you,"Violet said.

"Yaah ill keep that in mind,so where did you guys meet,"I asked so as to bring in the happy mood

"Well he found me ,"Violet said.

"Actually she was the damsel in distress and i was the knight in shining armour,she was being followed by some rouges who wanted to attack her and i was luckily in patrol and saved this princess only to find she was my mate."Georges pitched in.

"Aaaw that's lovely how comes you've never told me about this Elijah?"i asked looking all angry.

"Well you never asked Missy,"he said as he smirked.

After we were done taking dinner,I helped remove the plates and placed them in the dish washer.

As i was waiting Elijah came inside the kitchen.
"Hun you do not have to do this that is why there are maids.Come lets go to bed."he said as he held me.

"Dear i cant leave the dishes so as to satisfy your needs patience.."i told him.

"Well ill have to eat you out here  then ."he said as he kissed my neck biting me and caressing me .

"Elijah what if your parents find us ,you can wait ,"i said as i pulled myself out of him.

Melanie ran into the room just in time."Elijah could you help me find my crayon it fell under the seat.,"she said.Mellanie was an eight year old kid and she was the most loveliest kid i had seen.

I smiled as Elijah mind linked me saying..
Its not over yet you not escaping

He went out and in ten minutes i was finished.
I took my time to admire the house correction home.It had a very homey feeling a welcoming one even though it was a huge house.It was designed in an ancient sort of way Greek to be precise.

The paintings were lovely too and there were photos of Elijah as a kid and his parents and baby Melanie.

"Lets go to bed and rest "Elijah said as he led me up the stairs to our bed room.

It was big..the red velvet curtains added a more romantic theme to the room.

We showered and headed to bed.
"Today was a great day mum and dad loved you,"Elijah said as he looked at me.

"You sure ,i really hope so i wasn't sure they would love me,"i said.

"Why not ,i love you already ,"he said as he kissed me.

"I love you too."i said as i kissed him back.

Jet aime
A more
Love

Love is in the air and i think ill keep it this way maybe ...maybe not who doesn't like a little drama.

Anyway lovelies ..900
Im proud.
Here is another chapter so sorry for the wait.